kentst/akron under 21 winner
bgsu/emu under 29 -120 winner
miami oh/ball under 23.5 winner
ole miss/msu under 27.5 Loser
uva/vt under 21.5 winner
cinci -3 loser
uconn/cin und 27.5 loser = 4-3

Last edited:
Roback hurt for you live bettors. Not sure if he will be back or not as it seemed like it was a not too serious bad wheel. But freshman in there now. fwiw

MIA..for a co7 ole of weeks. Man, that all too familiar itch. Good to have you back. Bowl season?

Other than one ugly vp session, I have been winning everything I touch the last couple weeks. Hard to not want to cap football when that happens.

And I wish I could get the audio of the announcer the last couple minutes. I think he is functionally retarded.

243 combined first half yards in the kent st vs akron first half.

31 points.

I will pay to see it again.

333 combined yards in the first half of moh vs ball .. just 131 for ball. so time and score should be good there.

And just 430 yards in the first half of the bgsu game .. have to think without roback that emu runs it a lot the second half.

Only concern there and I don't have many .. is that emu coach still ran uptempo with the backup.

You weren't a tit bag. I was saying the same thing watching the game. It was a bad bet as it turned out but we got lucky.

The problem with the bet is that once the emu coach figured out to never pass, bg wasn't gonna stop them... their rush defense is just that bad... and there were plays all over the place for BG .. really don't think emu took much away from bg in the 2h.

Incidentally, BG will be a good MAC team next year, imo.

Thought BG coach did an awful job not forcing emu to throw but even after they committed they couldn't stop them much

gets a raise and invests it in winners oh yea
The Holidays are here, presents are being handed out........

Adds

USF 10
Ohio State -12
Kentucky 10
FSU -5
UNT -10
UNLV 3
Wisconsin -17

Alabama -4.5
Temple -3
NMSU -9.5

zona -2 (gut feeling, numbers don't support)
Oregon State 25
latech -2
washington st 10.5

I bolded the ones I have a tad extra on. I will have totals sometime Thanksgiving morning. Fine tuning them a little bit.

Anybody feeling Fla? I know both teams suck and have underachieved this year, but gators have lost four straight in the series so expect them to be the more motivated of the 4-6 teams.

Anybody feeling Fla? I know both teams suck and have underachieved this year, but gators have lost four straight in the series so expect them to be the more motivated of the 4-6 teams.
UF is running out of bodies. Noles do have a chance at bowl eligibility, but must win this game. FSU pick U-la-mo back up, from hurricane cancelled game, to get to 6 wins.

Will UF be the more motivated team? Last win they had aside from UAB was vandy back in September. Randy Shannon wasn't exactly inspiring the team.

FSU/UF is the biggest wildcard of the weekend for me...UF off the monster win while the world was against them to UAB

UF has the opportunity to play spoiler. That alone should be motivation enough. Please review their injury list before investing your money either way. Need to remove my bias from this conversation.

Back