Ohio -12.5 loser 0 1
Akron/Ohio over 53 0 2
Miami -7 -122 0 3
Ballst/Miami over 54.5 0 4
cmich/emu under 56 1 4
tamu 7 -115 1 5
lsu/tamu under 49 1 6

Last edited:
Record Here (Update Thanksgiving - down a little last week around .500, maybe a game over but lots of juice)

Locked in:
Ohio -12.5
Akron/Ohio over 53
Miami -7 -122
Ballst/Miami over 54.5
cmich/emu under 56

no plays tonight for me but lean both your sides... hope you get sweep! gl this weekend sir .. working up my thanksgiving /Friday card now.. seeing some decent value

Man those MAC weeknight games went under at a 90-95% clip this year. There's no playmakers on these offenses. I see the Toledo total is 68 for Friday. That's reachable with these 2 teams but who knows.

Last edited:
The Ohio Total over was a bad investment. I expected Ohio to have their way with the Akron defense (like everyone else the zips played) and force the QB to throw. big play weapons and big mistake opportunities. Ohio, particularly Maxwell, were just too awful on offense. The play calling was suspect too. And Akron was somehow tricking Maxwell into a bad read over and over again. Was an odd game to watch. Plenty of playmakers on the outside for Akron, just no way to deliver them the ball and as long as Ohio was not scoring, Bowden went supremely conservative. As you saw near the end of the game, had they gone vertical more, there were plays available with their weapons .. even when Ohio knew it was coming. Hard to blame Bowden, you just want to have a chance at the end in that situation. But Ohio just couldn't get the job done on offense.

add

tamu 7 -115
lsu/tamu under 49

I probably should have waited on the total. With Knight playing, that total probably goes up. Unfortunately, it is Thanksgiving and I have to get things done when I can.

Wow - you got the under 49 this morning? I better check at my books. Good luck.

And, BBF, thanks for the info on Fournette.

I have to say I'm having second thoughts on the total. The A&M defense is atrocious.

add

tamu 7 -115
lsu/tamu under 49

I probably should have waited on the total. With Knight playing, that total probably goes up. Unfortunately, it is Thanksgiving and I have to get things done when I can.
Like your number a lot better than mine, BOL and Happy Thanksgiving Kyle.

I have to say I'm having second thoughts on the total. The A&M defense is atrocious.

Statistically worse than it actually is. Some concerning games in the mix for sure, particularly Arkansas and Tennessee.

Wow - you got the under 49 this morning? I better check at my books. Good luck.

And, BBF, thanks for the info on Fournette.

Not sure if you are questioning the number but it was widely available for me in town. I don't use offshores anymore. Good luck.

Also you are right about tamu defense. Lsu doing whatever they want until the red zone so far. Lots of missed tackles.

That'll do it for this year. Gonna close up shop. Enjoy the bowls and playoffs fellas.

Best offensive game i can ever remember from LSU. Very impressive.

Will have final season record posted later.

That'll do it for this year. Gonna close up shop. Enjoy the bowls and playoffs fellas.

wait what?!?!?!? Your bowl thread is legendary must read material every year. Say it ain't so Kyle?

Thanks for your hard work and posts this season Kyle, look forward to your contributions moving forward where they may come.

Just not seeing it well. All year really. I was winning but i have no idea how any of these games are gonna play out anymore. No edge, no point.

Thanks Clown for all your posts...saved me last week on UTEP is just one example. Appreciate all your work

Wow surprised to see this and will miss your thoughts and analysis on the bowls, but certainly respect your decision. Thanks for all the exchange during the season, highly respect your in depth knowledge and thoughts on the games.

WOW!!! I'm sure I speak for many when I say that you'll be missed during bowl season!!!

Best of luck to you!!!

Wow surprised to see this and will miss your thoughts and analysis on the bowls, but certainly respect your decision. Thanks for all the exchange during the season, highly respect your in depth knowledge and thoughts on the games.

Ditto.

Will miss all of your insights.

Back