Week five 38-33 +1.7 units
Week six 39-33 +2.7 units
Week seven 39-32 +3.8 units
Week eight 42-25 +14.5 units
Week nine 35-31 +0.9 units
Week ten 41-21 +17.9 units'
Week 11 22 -15 +5.5 units
Overall 364-300 +34 units

Hopefully keep the streak alive but you know there is a regression coming to a neighborhood near you soon enough.

Western Michigan at Ball State (Pending)

Buffalo at Ohio (Buffalo -1.5) 0-1
Miami Ohio at NIU (MOH +7 -120) 1-1

Toledo at Kent State (Toledo -13) 2-1
Tulane at Houston (Pass)
FAU at UNT (Pass)

Memphis at SMU (Pass)
Boise State at UNM (Pass)

Pittsburgh at Wake Forest (Wake 7) 2-2
Penn State at Rutgers (Rutgers 28) 3-2
Northwestern at Minnesota (Minnesota 2) 3-3
Michigan State at Nebraska (Nebraska 1.5 and 2.5 will grade at +2 Biggish now) 4-3
Arkansas at Mississippi state (Pass)
Ohio State at Maryland (Scandal Bowl Pass)

MTSU at Kentucky (Kentucky -14) 4-4
NCSU at Louisville (NCSU -14.5) 5-4
Utah at Colorado (Pass)
Utah State at CSU (Pass)
FIU at Charlotte (Pass)
UTSA at Marshall (Pass)
Cuse at Notre Dame (Pass)

ULM at Arkansas State (ULM 9.5 biggish, under 69) 6-5
La Tech at Southern Miss (USM 2.5) 7-5
Texas Tech at Kansas State (Texas Tech -6.5) 7-6
USC at UCLA (USC -3) 7-7
UVA at Georgia Tech (Pass)
West Virginia at Oklahoma State (under 73.5) 7-8
Iowa at Illinois (Iowa -14) 8-8
Tulsa at Navy (Navy -5) 9-8
Texas State at Troy (Texas State 22.5) 10-8
Missouri at Tennessee (Pass)
Miami Florida at VT (Miami Fl -3.5) 11-8
Wisconsin at Purdue (Purdue -6) 11-9
Indiana at Michigan (Indiana 28.5) 12-9
AFA at Wyoming (Pass - Recommend watching)
Umass at Georgia (Georgia -41) 12-10
Liberty at Auburn (woof pass)
Oregon State at Washington (Pass)
Nevada at SJSU (Pass)
Georgia Southern at Coastal (Pass)

Uconn at ECU (Uconn 17, over 68.5) 13-11
Duke at Clemson (28.5 tiny) 13-12
Rice at LSU (Pass)
Stanford at California (Pass)
Kansas at Oklahoma (Pass)

Ole Miss at Vanderbilt (Pending)
UTEP at Western Kentucky (UTEP 7, 7.5 grading at 7) 13-13
Iowa State at Texas (Texas -3, over 47) 14-14
Cincinnati at UCF (Cincinnati 7.5) 14-15
NMSU at BYU (BYU -23) 15-15
SDSU at Fresno State (Pass)
ASU at Oregon (oregon -4) 15-16
Arizona at Washington State (Pass)
TCU at Baylor (Baylor -2) 15-17
UAB at TAMU (Tamu -17) 16-17
UNLV at Hawaii (Hawaii -6) 17-17

Last edited:
Miami Ohio at NIU (MOH +7 -120)
NCSU at Louisville (NCSU -14.5)
ULM at Arkansas State (ULM 9.5 biggish)
La Tech at Southern Miss (USM 2.5)
Miami Florida at VT (Miami Fl -3.5)
Wisconsin at Purdue (Purdue -6)
Iowa State at Texas (Texas -3, Herman loves the ISU girls)
Cincinnati at UCF (Cincinnati 7.5)
NMSU at BYU (BYU -23)
ASU at Oregon (oregon -4)

Monroe certainly has been on fire since they looked dead in the water 4-5 weeks ago.

Gonna tell you this.... there is a game coming this Saturday that I cannot wait for. Gold Star to the first person to find it. As BAR would say ... Cap the Capper.

What is your adjustment to the Louisville side with Petrino's ouster vs the oddsmakers adjustment?

Do we know anything about the interim coach and if the players will somehow start giving a shit because he's taking the reigns?

I saw this line open at 19.5 (I think) on BOL and drop pretty quickly.

No one has found the correct game yet

I made zero afjustment to the side and slightly lowered my totsl, Ali

You have to toss the last games and be looking forward to that Aztec/Dog game c'mon

Should see hitting man style in that one

With regard to uab, it is a question of spot vs matchup. Really a tough spot for aggies but blazers arent running on them and neither qb is a legit threat to tamu in the pass game

more comming ..

Uab defense has been good but given opponents, how could it not be? I am posting from my phone right now but when i get a chance i post the offenses they have faced. North Texas might be the only teamin the top half of offensive production they have faced. Could be a different animal and they also wont be resting that defense with a sucxessful run game

Thoughts on Rocky vs Tedford please. Rocky is 11-3 ATS as a conference underdog with 9 SU wins so seems like SDSt or nothing to me...

Thoughts on Rocky vs Tedford please. Rocky is 11-3 ATS as a conference underdog with 9 SU wins so seems like SDSt or nothing to me...

I doubt I will be involved. Looks too high considering the SDSU defense and Washington could theoretically have success given what Boise State did on the ground vs Fresno last week. Again .. still working on things,

I doubt I will be involved. Looks too high considering the SDSU defense and Washington could theoretically have success given what Boise State did on the ground vs Fresno last week. Again .. still working on things,
Just curious if those situational soft spots last week didn't exist how you'd play it. I know what I'm doing.

Adds

Toledo -13
Wake Forest 7
Rutgers 28
Minnesota 2
South Florida 14
Baylor -2
Nebraska 2.5

ULM/Arkansas State under 69
Navy -5
USC -3
WVU/Okst under 73.5
Iowa -14
Indiana 28.5
Georgia -41
Duke 28.5 tiny
Uconn 17
Uconn/ECU over 68.5
TAMU -17
ISU/Texas over 47

Not capping several games this week including Auburn and Tennessee games. I think will basically be the card for the week. I will cap UNLV/Hawaii and might get involved there. Kind of feel they nailed the totals barring weather changes. That said, I put in the least amount of time this week, and just have a bad feeling about the week. Tread carefully. Baylor and Nebraska kind of larger than the rest. I have been desperately trying to get off of Duke, have multiple respected opinions telling me I should stay away but I just have to try it for something.

Have a good week everyone. My biggest investment of the week is tonight so that will go a long ways for me personally on the financial side about how well the week will go.

Gonna get some Lou Malnatti's delivered and work and watch.

VK there are 3 Malnati's locations in PHX now but I do not like deep dish, any idea if the thin crust is worth it?

VK there are 3 Malnati's locations in PHX now but I do not like deep dish, any idea if the thin crust is worth it?

I like their thin crust quite a bit actually, KJ. Deep dish is tough to have very often, so I try to only save it for when people visit and want to try it.

At first glance I liked UCLA mostly due to motivational and a variety of other intangible factors.

But I think what you said about Helton reverting back to the power run game makes a lot of sense and that seems like a good matchup against UCLA's charman soft run defense.

USC is the quintessential buy low/sell high team and you're getting a short price to play the better team here.

I want to play SC and I know Helton is coaching for his job but worried that his players don't really give a shit.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this game.

Can only assume that it is. Sit down joints only .. big drop off to their take-out facility product.

Back