time to post my week 12 card so far

The notre dame game is what gives me pause. I am not a huge fan of going over totals this high in academy games unless I am absolutely certain we are gonna see a ton of chunk plays and usually only if I am certain the academy team will be the team trailing. I mean that Notre Dame game I referenced had 0 turnovers, 0 punts, 5 of 6 4th down efficiency and 55 total points. Small chance ECU performance (their first really bad one of the year imo) was a quit job which would definitely make me lean navy and over more because you cannot quit and prepare for the option. 66 pts in the game last year on 861 yards when the teams combined for 21 of 30 on third downs. Navy ran for over 400 yards in that one. ECU rush defense has been the problem for them most of the year, in addition to their red zone problems which has made them one of the more inefficient teams in the nation. That over isn't for me but I do think you are correct in assuming Navy should run at will and ECU has some advantages in the passing game. If you think ECU is so bad that Navy is eating up chunks rather than clock then go for it but academy games lined in the mid sixties is not where I am going to make my money, rightly or wrongly.
Thanks and understand your fundamental position there, on overs with option teams. Hard to predict, but I am banking on some larger chunk plays today by both teams. GL Kyle.

[FONT=&quot]11/17 08:49 AM PST[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]College Football

GAME #403-404

Georgia Southern - QB Kevin Ellison (Ankle) is upgraded to probable Saturday vs. Georgia State
[/FONT]

This just popped up on my screen....

[FONT=&quot]11/19 08:41 AM PST[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]College Football[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]GAME #419-420[/FONT]

LSU - RB Leonard Fournette (Ankle) is downgraded to expected to miss Saturday vs. Florida

This just popped up on my screen....

[FONT=&amp]11/19 08:41 AM PST[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]College Football[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]GAME #419-420[/FONT]

LSU - RB Leonard Fournette (Ankle) is downgraded to expected to miss Saturday vs. Florida

sigh

Back