week 5 15-8
week 6 17-15
week 7 15-9
week 8 13-15
week 9 15-14
week 10 16-18
week 11 7-8
overall 154-142

Another losing week ... four of them in a row.

Onward

Locked In
Ohio/cmich under 51.5 1-0
utep/rice under 58 1-1
ohiost/michst under 56.5 (1 unit 56.5, .75 units 50) 2-1
tamu -27.5 2-2
tamu/utsa over 57.5 2-3
purdue 28 2-4
purdue/wisky over 49.5 3-4
ncst 3 3-5
uva/gt over 56 3-6
florida/lsu over 37.5 3-7
ga southern -2 large 3-8
duke/pitt over 63.5 4-8
washington st 4.5 4-9
sdsu/wyo under 59.5 4-10
temple/tulane under 48 5-10
indiana 23 6-10
indiana/mich under 53.5 7 10
florida st -218 10
nw/minny over 46.5 large 8 11
stanford -10.5 9 11
old dom -8 10 11
old dom/fau over 63 11 11
usf -13 12
usf/smu over 74 13 13
clemson -22.5 13 14
ou/wvu over 67 14 14
unm/csu over 61.5 15 14
zona 4.5 15 15
1h duke/pitt under 31.5 -115 (weather bail) 15 16
2h ball/toledo under 34 winner 16 16
2h niu/emu under 28 loser 16 17
cinci 7 loser 16 18
cinci/mem under 60 winner 17 18
buff 35.5 17 19
buff/wmich under 56.5 18 19
terps corn under 50 19 19
ulm app st under 53 19 20
vt/ndame under 53 19 21
ga southern/gast over 47 -116 20 21
tulsa/ucf over 64 20 22
tex st nmsu over 66 20 23
tosu/mich st under 50 .75 already counted
2h illy/iowa under 20 20 24
2h iowa -3 21 24
2h tosu/msu under 24 22 24
2h tamu -11 22 25
2h utsa tamu over 26 22 26
2h pitt duke under 29 23 26
2h temple tulane under 21 23 26 push
2h michs/ind under 24 24 26
2h minn/nw under 23.5 24 27
2h nd/vt over 27 24 27 push
2h texas/kansas under 28 24 27 push
2h texas st nmsu under 28.5 25 27
2h odu -6.5 26 27
2h odu fau over 30.5 27 27
2h unm 3 28 27
2h unm csu over 28 29 27
arizona/orst under 28.5 30 27
2h afa sjsu under 28.5 30 28

Last edited:
Interested in your thoughts on my Bobcats tonight.
I watched two CMich games (I wanna say kent and Miami) and really saw them struggle to protect their QB as well as stop the run on D. Ohio U. has some DL beasts (well, for the MAC) and win and they are in the MAC championship. Seems like a motivational angle here for Frank's bunch and if we get adequate QB play (definitely iffy this year) then we should move the ball and get our points.
Other than senior night, just not a lot I see for CMU in this one...

ga southern -2 large

That was the only game that jumped out at me first read through the lineup Sunday night. This line doesn't make any sense to me.

Now that I've watched a Pitt game form beginning to end, I get it. Peterman is really underrated, and Narduzzi's schemes make it easy for the opponent to throw on Pitt as well.

Now that I've watched a Pitt game form beginning to end, I get it. Peterman is really underrated, and Narduzzi's schemes make it easy for the opponent to throw on Pitt as well.

I have watched them all year. The schemes definitely make it easier to throw on them. At some point, maybe the corners get that much better but for now the job is too big for them. Peterman is a little better and they have had great play calling and managed some strange big plays. The efficiency of pts per yard gained is astonishing and the lack of efficiency defensively is equally astonishing.

Dedicating my week to Blood. Just such a painful day.

Dedicating my week to Blood. Just such a painful day.[/QUOTE]

It's very painful. There's a rush of memories coming to me about the biggest month coming up. I would find great comfort during the holiday season to read this Bowl thread. He made me research and truly enjoy studying the matchups. It's such a brutal loss that his passing has almost has taken the fun out of gambling.

misread in the niu game. Emu defense remained in the locker room. Zero interest in tackling.

The MAC is so predictable in that nobody plays D but there are no playmakers on the offensive side like we used to see. We used to see 1 very dominant WR or RB. We have nothing. Overs will be an auto play if any of these teams face playmakers.

The MAC is so predictable in that nobody plays D but there are no playmakers on the offensive side like we used to see. We used to see 1 very dominant WR or RB. We have nothing. Overs will be an auto play if any of these teams face playmakers.

Ya. Some of the better MAC teams like Toledo,Wmich and ohio are at least ok on defense which is why they are the better teams I guess. Tend to agree with your point, though

And the MAC games continue to stay under these high totals. Good chance I fade these teams as well in Bowl season.

can you talk about that northwestern minny over play when you have a sec?...

Looking at average combined pace. So start with a good TD the best of it from a pace perspective.
while their yards per attempt are not great, NW is 42nd in the country in passing yards per game.
NW far more productive scoring on the road this year. They are averaging about 39 pts per game on the road this year with the low ball being the 20 spot at Ohio State which is not a bad effort either. Minny is average on pass defense but have struggled vs teams with a pulse throwing and even a few that don't have one Some good pass d games against Terps, iowa and illinois ... so what, imo. I think the Minnesota offense matches up decently with NW and expect a little more passing from Minny in this game which I will get into in a minute. The combination begs the question, who doesn't get to 20 in the game? I will ask it again ..

Situationally, I also like a few things that point to the over. 1. Northwestern is a live dog that is in need of a win for bowl eligibility. Face Illinois the following week which would secure it but they will be fighting hard in this game. 2. It is senior day for Minny with a Senior QB. I think they Leidner throw it a little more than he has recently. 3. Wisconsin on deck for Minny. 4. I think Minny defense is better with Poock, who is out for the year 5. Last weather report I saw said perfect day for football.

Just seems to line up for me as a game that is totaled as either inept offense or stellar defense, but where I think the teams are pretty average and with some decent situational edges for pts (imo), I really like this play.

Keep in mind that NW is not the slow paced team we are used to ... this team plays with some pace. I think they are gonna score and just don't see Minny falling flat for 13 or 14 pts at home in Leidners last game there.

Who doesn't get to 20 in the game?

good luck if you play it, fade it, or pass on it. ... but this thing is going over. I am as sure of that as I was that Ville would beat Houston fairly easily tonight ..... oh wait ....

Last edited:
Coin flip bones. Rice doesn't match up bad defensively. But they don't rate to score a ton either. Game looks like a xoin flip. Utep was a bit disappointing this year. Rice can be had through the air just not sure utep can exploit it.

Thanks Bull and Timh.

I had a pretty big lean to 2h under but I am already invested in limited pts.

Thanks for pushing me over the top on that one Kyle, BOL tomorrow for a big day.

Kyle - Any thoughts on Navy/ECU? I like Navy and Over. ECU just has been gouged on the ground the last two weeks, and I figure it's a matter of how quickly Navy scores in this one. ECU running 89 plays/gm figure to get less here maybe in the high 70's range but should be able to throw some on Navy. I figure Navy for 40+ and think ECU should hang 28+. I guess it comes down to how many Navy drives will be grind it out lots of plays and burn clock. But I think they prob will score fairly quickly against that defense.

Kyle - Any thoughts on Navy/ECU? I like Navy and Over. ECU just has been gouged on the ground the last two weeks, and I figure it's a matter of how quickly Navy scores in this one. ECU running 89 plays/gm figure to get less here maybe in the high 70's range but should be able to throw some on Navy. I figure Navy for 40+ and think ECU should hang 28+. I guess it comes down to how many Navy drives will be grind it out lots of plays and burn clock. But I think they prob will score fairly quickly against that defense.

The notre dame game is what gives me pause. I am not a huge fan of going over totals this high in academy games unless I am absolutely certain we are gonna see a ton of chunk plays and usually only if I am certain the academy team will be the team trailing. I mean that Notre Dame game I referenced had 0 turnovers, 0 punts, 5 of 6 4th down efficiency and 55 total points. Small chance ECU performance (their first really bad one of the year imo) was a quit job which would definitely make me lean navy and over more because you cannot quit and prepare for the option. 66 pts in the game last year on 861 yards when the teams combined for 21 of 30 on third downs. Navy ran for over 400 yards in that one. ECU rush defense has been the problem for them most of the year, in addition to their red zone problems which has made them one of the more inefficient teams in the nation. That over isn't for me but I do think you are correct in assuming Navy should run at will and ECU has some advantages in the passing game. If you think ECU is so bad that Navy is eating up chunks rather than clock then go for it but academy games lined in the mid sixties is not where I am going to make my money, rightly or wrongly.

Also, gottaeat .. given weather forecast, I cannot be the big fan of that over i was early in the week. I really liked the idea of both passing games for that game ... likely not as big an edge with either now.

hopefully Ellison full power
, The George-Anne reports. "We should be able to have Kevin, and we are hoping to have Favian as well. Kevin is a little further ahead than Favian is," said head coach Tyson Summers on Wednesday.

Caught the blue and white show this morning. Summers commented that when he was hired in January the players were still hung up on the Georgia State loss several weeks earlier. I think revenge is overrated, however from a betting perspective this week, good to know that loss ate at them as much as it did.

Caught the blue and white show this morning. Summers commented that when he was hired in January the players were still hung up on the Georgia State loss several weeks earlier. I think revenge is overrated, however from a betting perspective this week, good to know that loss ate at them as much as it did.

That game just about made my season last year.

Ya I do prefer the dog. MSU very good at holding too. So if it becomes a battle of running games, not sure that TOSU, despite their vastly superior defense, has a 4 score edge.

Back