week 3 16-17
week 4 10-16
week 5 15-8
week 6 17-15
week 7 15-9
week 8 13-15
week 9 15-14
week 10 16-18
overall 147-134 52.3% which means slightly down on the posted. Uh oh.

locked in

west virginia 2 1-0
tulsa 2 push 1-0
ECU -7 1-1
ECU/SMU over 63 2-1
cinci 11.5 2-2
indiana 7.5 -115 2-3 lol
psu/indiana over 59 3-3
notre dame -13.5 4-3
illinois 26.6 4-4 whoops
illinois/wiscy over 39 5-4
unt 28.5 5-5 whoops
unt/wky over 64.5 5-6 whoops
wyo/unlv under 64.5 5-7
texas tech/okie lite under 90 (no other forum to post it in so i am putting it in here with football plays) 6-7 luckiest game ever?
pitt/clem under 66 (large) 6-8
ucs/wash under 63 (large) 7-8

Last edited:
Well hope PSU wins by 7 for starters. Opp on Ill/Wisc total. Love your humor on TT/Okie Lite and admire your steadfast determination on Pitt unders though I couldn't do it. BOL Kyle.

Well hope PSU wins by 7 for starters. Opp on Ill/Wisc total. Love your humor on TT/Okie Lite and admire your steadfast determination on Pitt unders though I couldn't do it. BOL Kyle.

There was a year when I think i had the Washington Nationals slightly over rated (while having them my lowest rated baseball team). They were awful. They were getting these huge price tags and my numbers kept showing they were a play. I played them relentlessly because to not do so means I am passing on what I think is value. They found some unique ways to lose. I also had a year where I was wrong about Kansas in football. I think they went 11-1 in the regular season, covering like mad men and won the sugar bowl against VT (one of worst coached games in my memory) when I had VT. Hated that Kansas team. But usually when I find value and stay with it, I get my payday. Their totals are some of the worst totaled games in recent weeks. Anyway ... how can you not like this ...

http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwaI8dkMVQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was working on next weeks card and it got me to thinking that the uconn bc total may be the lowest I'll have ever seen on a cfb game. GL this week, with you on penn St OV and wash un

There was a year when I think i had the Washington Nationals slightly over rated (while having them my lowest rated baseball team). They were awful. They were getting these huge price tags and my numbers kept showing they were a play. I played them relentlessly because to not do so means I am passing on what I think is value. They found some unique ways to lose. I also had a year where I was wrong about Kansas in football. I think they went 11-1 in the regular season, covering like mad men and won the sugar bowl against VT (one of worst coached games in my memory) when I had VT. Hated that Kansas team. But usually when I find value and stay with it, I get my payday. Their totals are some of the worst totaled games in recent weeks. Anyway ... how can you not like this ...

http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwaI8dkMVQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

such
an odd career....best deep ball i ever saw tho

:enraged:

Best of luck this week VK.

I also had a year where I was wrong about Kansas in football. I think they went 11-1 in the regular season, covering like mad men and won the sugar bowl against VT (one of worst coached games in my memory) when I had VT. Hated that Kansas team.

That was Todd Reesing's team.

Mangino not only took Kansas, that's Kansas, to a BCS game but they won that Orange Bowl.

Kansas won an Orange Bowl. Still hard to believe.

That was Todd Reesing's team.

Mangino not only took Kansas, that's Kansas, to a BCS game but they won that Orange Bowl.

Kansas won an Orange Bowl. Still hard to believe.

Nobody but the buffet restaurant owners in Lawrence would love to have Mangino back......that's for sure....btw, is he even still alive?

GL clown. How are you doing in that golden nugget contest?

Basically eliminated heading into last week. They have a wild card the last couple weeks which was worthless to me given my position, meaning had i won the two week mini contest, I make the final 8 anyway. But I had my worst week of the year in the contest at 3-6. Which basically put me out of the running. I don't even think 9-0 would be good enough to make the top 7 which is what is needed since I am all but eliminated from the 8th place wild card winner. There is like another 5% up for grabs week 15 or thereabouts so haven't lost all hope. I was near the top most of the contest .. but the contest is set up to where you can just bet the line moves which is what the leaders had been doing and the steam kept winning every week. So there are some crazy win percentages in that thing. I wish they were real time with the contest plays so people couldn't just bet the moves but I cannot blame others, particularly leaders, for doing it. It is definitely a good strategy. I approached more as a handicapping contest than a betting contest. Was just hard to survive a bad week in the damn thing. It was fun, though.

Nobody but the buffet restaurant owners in Lawrence would love to have Mangino back......that's for sure....btw, is he even still alive?

I guess. But I don't know how much of an ass he was.

I do know this much - he took Kansas to a season that they haven't sniffed since, and won't do anytime soon.

Basically eliminated heading into last week. They have a wild card the last couple weeks which was worthless to me given my position, meaning had i won the two week mini contest, I make the final 8 anyway. But I had my worst week of the year in the contest at 3-6. Which basically put me out of the running. I don't even think 9-0 would be good enough to make the top 7 which is what is needed since I am all but eliminated from the 8th place wild card winner. There is like another 5% up for grabs week 15 or thereabouts so haven't lost all hope. I was near the top most of the contest .. but the contest is set up to where you can just bet the line moves which is what the leaders had been doing and the steam kept winning every week. So there are some crazy win percentages in that thing. I wish they were real time with the contest plays so people couldn't just bet the moves but I cannot blame others, particularly leaders, for doing it. It is definitely a good strategy. I approached more as a handicapping contest than a betting contest. Was just hard to survive a bad week in the damn thing. It was fun, though.
Glad to hear it was fun. Finish strong

Any thoughts on the SC/UW side?

I don't like this spot at all for SC for a variety of reasons...but have really only watched UW once against a hobbled Stanford squad and only casually watched them beat the pants off Oregon.

I totally forgot about this, but I was lurking late Friday night and nearly commented "I don't know how we're going to lose Indiana, but we just are." Really wish I had now.

I totally forgot about this, but I was lurking late Friday night and nearly commented "I don't know how we're going to lose Indiana, but we just are." Really wish I had now.
Inexplicably bad coaching decision by Indiana coaching staff with only one TO left to run the ball on 3rd and 6

Back