time to post my week 10 card so far

Where do your numbers put the side in Bedlam? I seriously think it should be -3 where it opened, can't figure out why it's gone below that although appears public all over OU

Why does NW deserve to be a 3 pt road favorite in Lincoln?

Beats me. When I capped that game, I thought to myself that I don't think either rushing attack rates to succeed. So it will come down to the passing. And while I think the secondary is where you attack both teams, I prefer Lee to Thorson. With that said, it looks by some accounts like Riley is gonna get the axe and the corn or going to make a run at Frost after the season. Nebraska needs this game for bowl eligibility and quite frankly, they need a win in front of the home fans. The big concern is the program itself not geared and fully behind the coach (rightfully so at this point in my opinion).

Where do your numbers put the side in Bedlam? I seriously think it should be -3 where it opened, can't figure out why it's gone below that although appears public all over OU

I make Oklahoma a 2.5 pt favorite on a neutral. So depending on how should value this home field for this particular game, I would be looking at pickem to Ok st -1.5/2. Rates to be a volatile game.

Jimmy if you are still around on Sunday, give me a pm with your contact info and maybe we can meet up

I expect Ok State to run a ton regardless...

They will run it a lot but there have been big plays available through the air on Oklahoma of late. Would hate to see a conservative approach from okst in that regard.

They will run it a lot but there have been big plays available through the air on Oklahoma of late. Would hate to see a conservative approach from okst in that regard.
I like it, hope for the obv QB dual and honestly James Washington is my favorite player in CFB so naturally hoping for a big game

Who else will I light up ctg with, with our lively debates? Plus you have too much important insights to just leave us, Amigo. I hope you stick around, even if you just need to take a betting break for yourself, which is totally unterstandable.

I think the only thing we argue/debate about is the former head football coach at Pedo State. Otherwise, we don't debate much.

Just kidding, don't get triggered.

I think it is sad that Paterno passed away, actually. His football program touched a lot of young people.

Beats me. When I capped that game, I thought to myself that I don't think either rushing attack rates to succeed. So it will come down to the passing. And while I think the secondary is where you attack both teams, I prefer Lee to Thorson. With that said, it looks by some accounts like Riley is gonna get the axe and the corn or going to make a run at Frost after the season. Nebraska needs this game for bowl eligibility and quite frankly, they need a win in front of the home fans. The big concern is the program itself not geared and fully behind the coach (rightfully so at this point in my opinion).

Thanks, don't disagree on any of that. Would take someone with more insight (cub), but while many may not be behind Riley, I think the players still are. Players seem to be the last one to jump ship on a head coach. Last week win at Purdue likely gives them some wind at their back, but that sounds so wrong to say...'a win at Purdue gives Nebraska momentum'.Wow, the state of that program.

Also I was thinking NW off back-to-back OT wins and travel to Lincoln isn't ideal for them. I'm sure it gives them some confidence, but also can be a little draining. The kids are probably more resilient than I give them credit for. As we know, kids also can be wildly unpredictable.

This has been a pretty crazy series between these two. I'm probably going to be on Nebraska, +3 pushes me over the edge.

Hmm, deflecting from the actual pedophile (Sandusky) to criticze someone who didn't know what was going on (accordig to evidence, as even KJ believed before the 1976 concoction). You don't make yourself look good, VK. Why would you defend a pedo?

Hmm, deflecting from the actual pedophile (Sandusky) to criticze someone who didn't know what was going on (accordig to evidence, as even KJ believed before the 1976 concoction). You don't make yourself look good, VK. Why would you defend a pedo?
lol him saying don't get triggered is a preface of a joke.

I'm just not allowed to report the jokes to the mods lol. Now Detroit needs to come in that's my homeslice

Is Ramsey the starter? He got hit on his plant knee last week. Not sure he is 100% and if he is only on the field for his mobility that would seem to be in question now.

You would think Indiana competes. They are playing the wrong QB though.
You would think they compete...

They also are at the end of a brutal stretch of 2 close losses and a barn burner in Maryland...

Maybe i have had a worse week in cfb but I sure don't remember it. Most of it badly capped. Weather hurt in Wyoming game. Not sure how App State gives up 52 to monroe, usf fumbles through the end zone at the 1 to lose by a score, nebraska flat out choked to lose by a score, 4 second half td for wake to find the backdoor in the last seconds to lose by a score, over 1100 yards in the smu game but doesn't sniff the over, lol Arkansas (my favorite bet in a few weeks to give you an idea of how badly I am seeing it), Gave away most of the season winnings. Should have quit last week.

Good luck the rest of the way with your bets boys and girl.

Upset to hear about the day, but hope you still kick it around with us in the other threads if you won't have your own.

Upset to hear about the day, but hope you still kick it around with us in the other threads if you won't have your own.

He brings up lies because he knows it will generate a negative reaction. Not sure he brings much value to other threads.

He brings up lies because he knows it will generate a negative reaction. Not sure he brings much value to other threads.
not sure if this is a joke or banter but let's roll with banter. Hardly anyone on the sight has more value attached even while seeing the ball poorly.

Maybe i have had a worse week in cfb but I sure don't remember it. Most of it badly capped. Weather hurt in Wyoming game. Not sure how App State gives up 52 to monroe, usf fumbles through the end zone at the 1 to lose by a score, nebraska flat out choked to lose by a score, 4 second half td for wake to find the backdoor in the last seconds to lose by a score, over 1100 yards in the smu game but doesn't sniff the over, lol Arkansas (my favorite bet in a few weeks to give you an idea of how badly I am seeing it), Gave away most of the season winnings. Should have quit last week.

Good luck the rest of the way with your bets boys and girl.

I haven't looked at any boxes or recaps yet but that is a good way to start the morning off... #vomit

It makes sense. I haven't been on the correct side of a 'should have taken a knee' or 'please punch it in' situation all year.

Apparently Cinci slid rather than run it in the way the ridiculously stupid, and mightily overrated rb from Michigan State did against Indiana, when Tulane was trying to let them score. So maybe there is hope yet for some of these kids. I didn't see it but Dmoney texted me that I would have been proud.

Back