Time to post my National Football League plays 2015

If 49ers were 7.5 and -140 or so I would hammer it. I don't see them winning 8 games.

ADD

Dallas/San Diego under 37 (getting these bad numbers in nfl is not good ... 0-2 on getting better lines already)

Good luck on that. Tend to agree they struggle to reach .500. Some chemistry issues right now with that club.

I don't think there's value in laying vig on a team that I believe has a superior roster with less issues looming over them vs. last year.

Everyone thinks all these guys who left/retired were big contributors last season.

Willis missed most of the year, and Bowman, who is better than him, has returned.

Borland looked solid... but he benefited from Willis/Bowman being out.

Reid missed time, Justin Smith was playing one-armed. The defensive line missed Ian Williams and Glen Dorsey all season.

I expect the defense to actually be improved and the offense to not be as boring and make so many mistakes. I think them to win it all at 70-1 is ridiculous as I believe it's Kap's best team offensively and they got rid of the worst offensive mind in football in Roman.

Counting on getting Glen Dorsey back healthy is not a reason for thinking a team will be improved.

GL tonight VK.

3-1 (Thanks fighting Gurv's for the poor effort the last 5 minutes)

Well ... three totals all correct ... one side and it was incorrect... so logically I should want to keep betting totals and avoid the sides right? WRONG !!! Just kidding .. that is exactly what I am doing ...

KC/Zona under 36

3-2 (did I really not post anything September on?)

Green Bay +1
Green Bay/Washington over 46.5
Seattle/Minnesota under 40

looks like 4-2 with a separate post made for the Dallas/Miami under .... Sorry for bumping, I am having fun searching for my NFL posts

hah found it

so
3-2 preseason
1-3 week one
3-4 week two
1-0 mia/dallas under

8-9 for the year. Damn. Sorry

Back