RetroVK

This claim is disputed
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000

favorites 39-43- -13.18 units
dogs 44-52 +1.13 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 38-12-2 +24.45 units<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Not sure i get around to writing the tidbits concerning this bet but there is plenty of data to support it

official plays

Los Anegeles Angels of Anaheim -123

I am also considering overs in oakland and cleveland. Need to see umpires and check out a few more details. Any additional plays will be in another post , i never edit official plays posts.

gl gang

GL today.. Certainly can't argue with a play on Saunders at this price..

Think your season win Red bet goes down to the wire but I think you get it.. I see the reds play the Cards 6 times in the last 2 weeks of the season. Hopefully they are both over .500 at that point..:cheers:

GL today.. Certainly can't argue with a play on Saunders at this price..

Think your season win Red bet goes down to the wire but I think you get it.. I see the reds play the Cards 6 times in the last 2 weeks of the season. Hopefully they are both over .500 at that point..:cheers:

Well , i dont like my chances. like i mentioned in your cardinal thread before the year .... when a team is out of the race at the all star break it means a lot of young players see time they otherwise wouldnt, it means the reds are going to dump salary ( griffey most likely ). The only thing that looks positive at this point is that the pitching should be good all year and they have played four or five more road games than home ganes. gonna need to get lucky. shit shit shit. cards bet looks too good to be true.

Well , i dont like my chances.

Actually , I don't either but I was trying to lift your spirits....Sometimes the young guys play well at the end and Jocketty has a history of not "throwing away" a season:shake:

I am also considering overs in oakland and cleveland. Need to see umpires and check out a few more details.

Aren't the Reds weak vs LHSP? Cincy with a heavy LH line-up going against Sabathia. Cleveland should be ahead heading into 9th, so this does not bode well for an over.

Eveland has recouped from his two game slide. SF has not been hitting LHSP well. While Oakland may get to Correia, will SF get to Eveland? Oakland should close this game out after 8.5 innings.

Although you are looking at 8.5 on both totals, which is crucial if you want the over. No umps yet. Let me know what you decide...

Well , i dont like my chances. like i mentioned in your cardinal thread before the year .... when a team is out of the race at the all star break it means a lot of young players see time they otherwise wouldnt, it means the reds are going to dump salary ( griffey most likely ). The only thing that looks positive at this point is that the pitching should be good all year and they have played four or five more road games than home ganes. gonna need to get lucky. shit shit shit. cards bet looks too good to be true.

The good thing is the guys they are shedding are killing them Arroyo and Dunn lead the list . As much as Junior is talked about would be suprised if he went before Dunn . With guys like Votto and Bruce hell bring up the kids to mix in......

Wish ya GL ...:shake:

i was hoping to ride the (under) train with you but i don't see any today.
good luck today !

bluechip -- here is what i am thinking here. Eveland struggles with control at times. The giants faced him basically for the first time very recently on june 15. That is the contest where you expect the giants to struggle a lot vs eveland. eveland went 6.2 and gave up 6 hits , 3 walks and 1 run. Not bad. But the giants left 9 men on base that game and wally bell was the umpire. dead under ump. Now, the giants have seen him and recently ... and if he draws an ump with a tighter zone , i have no reason to think the giants dont get to him more here. again with wally bell behind the plate , correia got hit pretty hard by the A's tere and again , A's hadnt really seen him before ... so rate to improve seeing him again in a short period of time. need the umpire to be an over guy, especially for the eveland walks... but i think it deserves a look.

montague in oakland was a "no thank you" , and the more i looked at cincy the less value i found in that total, so it looks like just the angels.

hate having to wait until 740 for this puppy.

ok 0-1 -1.23 units.

angels -- angels were chen ho parks bitch. saunders had no control and speier of all people gave up a three run jack that might not have landed yet. Wonder why i dont bet -200 in baseball ???? still ???????

Grading this bet early , if there happens to be divine intervention i will edit it.

season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 39-44- -14.41 units

dogs 44-52 +1.13 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 38-12-2 +24.45 units

damn! what were we missing here?

dunno ... chen cy ho young park is better than we thought ?

this is enough to make me drink a case....

i think its the third time this year that the angels ahve been shut out ,.... feel free to correct me , anyone who knows for sure. i think previous to this they were shutout twice at tampa to shields and kazmir.

I had financial interest in two teams today ... the angels on the bet and the reds on the future bet ...... 18 innings zero runs

just total domination by Park ... shrug. i didnt see it coming. i get bergmann at +167 hosting lackey and get saunders -123 at chen ho park. Atleast one of those bets had value.

83-96 on sides so far ... considering i dont have a huge discrepancy between the number of dogs and favs ... have to be disappointed.

Back