RetroVK

This claim is disputed
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 38-40- -10.38 units
dogs 41-45 +4.13 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 30-12-1 +16.35 units

I like two pretty big dogs and i am gonna try the salami again ( bad news for my bankroll ).

official plays

marlins +152
rockies +170

salami under 139

Did it go under yesterday ? Assume so by the comment . Real humid day today so maybe not the best idea to flip ? Good Luck

yup it went under.

too many LOB. big upgrade between yesterdays starting pitching and todays.

yup it went under.

too many LOB. big upgrade between yesterdays starting pitching and todays.

Good point . Just thought there were alot of questionable situations for SP . I thought expectations were to high yesterday for some of these games and did well on unders Yanks , mets , cubs ,some others . Alot of perception of bad SP that were overblown IMO. Just thought with the high humidity some of these parks could see some explosions tonight . Very humid in NY . Alot of the totals didnt seem to move off yesterday despite the upgrade in SP and the wide difference bewteen the total set and actual runs scored ...

So any thoughts as to why Florida over TB? TB better pen , Garza has been awesome at home past few times and while his past two were bad also @ Texas and @ Boston . With Pena out relly prefer TB vs LHP cause of Upton and Longoria in the middle ....

Pretty steep price though ...just curious ? :cheers:GL

a few reasons statistically i dont want to go back and look at. also manager hinted at resting guys. we will see

Also Rain could have been helpful with the GS ..crazy shit late in these games

yeah salami under looked easy a half hour ago ... all the sudden an eruption of runs like you were talking about. Not really sure at this point if the rain in new york was a blessing or a curse.

yeah glad the rockies came in after Garza dominated the marlins. no crawford , hinske or floyd .. maybe someone else too. I know some were sitting cause of facing a lefty but what a crap lineup the rays sported today. But they were patient at the plate which was the difference. umpire west had a tight zone but marlins kept swinging at the borderline pitches while the rays took the balls and then walks. Mostly didnt matter though , Garza was just that tough today. his usual self at home unfortunately.

:shake:Think Crawford started his suspension and Floyd is basically not going to see much playing time . Only played a small parlay with TB-under but with Pena out and Aybar playing 1st base and Gomes back DHing then I dont mind them facing LHP at home...thankfully Garza did well...

Would have been basically decided probably by what happened in the Mets game as some of these pens have imploded ...

Good work and GL tmrw

Thanks for the well wishes fondy , Bc, nut....

Went 1-1 today for plus 0.70 units. The exotic play was voided because of a rainout in new york.

Colorado -- De La Rosa had good stuff giving up just one hit over 5 innings. Aided by a big strike zone the rockies were able to pitch the shutout. Danks was almost as good though he could have taken some damage had it not been for terrible situational batting from the rockies. Their average with RISP had to be atrocious, starting with spilborghs who i think went 0-4 with 3k with runners in scoring position. There were even times where a quality out could have gotten it done for them. Still they hung on for the 2-0 win

marlins -- Hendrickson struggled to figure out the strike zone. His stuff was good ... without looking it up i think he gave up 4 hits over 5 innings but he struggled a little with walks and it eventually caught up to him when bartlett of all people hit a two run single to center. Garza had really good stuff as well and it is a testament to him as the strike zone was far from pitcher friendly. Chances to score were few and far between for the marlins today. Rays were more patient at the plate , drew more walks , and ultimately that won them the game.

updated baseball record
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 38-40- -10.38 units
dogs 42-46 +4.83 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 30-12-1 +16.35 units

Back