RetroVK

This claim is disputed
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 30-29 -4.70 units
dogs 30-23 +13.75units
overs 6-5-2 +1.00 units
unders 20-7-1 +12.10 units<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ok ... my favorite card of the year so far .... which means .... hold on to your bootstraps ..... I have a ton of plays ..... Fondy would be proud of me. Really glad i am not doing writeups this week now.

official plays

nationals/orioles under 8.5 -110
mets -141
reds -112
oakland/atlanta under 8.5 -105
rangers -103
rays/cards under 9 -115
twins/rockies under 10 -105
dodgers/angels under 8.5 -105

holy crap. Not sure how much i will be around today but hopefully i can pull a 5-3 day out of this.

all these totals without knowing the umps!

BOL today vk - not really sure how to cap this card but should be plenty of money making opportunities during interleague.

Renew yup the ump thing is a concern .. luckily the umps out on the stalk today are very heavy overpopulated with under guys (including estabrook and eddings). So if i get culbreth or something then yeah .. that will hurt but i also might get the best of the number having my action in before they announce the umps in what should be an under day.. I am not sure that i will be around this afternoon for the stalking though.

jump --You sir , Are a real pal. hehe

Here is a spectacular analysis of the reds play jump. dont ask me where i got it.

Play: Cincy ML

Cueto home vs road:

he's struggled as of late, but Cueto is MUCH better at home vs on the road...also, he won't need his best of his career lol..cmon now..

The tribe on offense is STRUGGLING, esp w/ runners in scoring position..

he's had one not so good performance at home but still went 7 inns vs Hou giving up 5 ER..

But at home he's gone 7 IP, 7 IP, 7 IP, and 6 IP..27 IP and 11 ER (1 ER, 2 ER, 5ER, 3 ER)..3.66 ERA at home...

Been night and day.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Sowers career vs Cincy:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=19 height=18>Next Game: 5/16 vs. CIN (Scheduled Next Start: 5/16 vs. CIN) </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Career vs. CIN</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>15.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>20</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>6</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>9.60</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.60</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.317</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The key for Cueto is to limit the longball. His WHIP is way better than his era at this point because he gives up the homer too often.

I guess this was a pretty good day for me in sports. The mets got rained out leaving me with 7 plays ..... 7-0 plus 7.00 units.

no recaps tonight but if you didnt follow the ranger game you might find the play by play a fun one.

updated baseball record

season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 32-29 -2.70 units
dogs 30-23 +13.75units
overs 6-5-2 +1.00 units
unders 25-7-1 +17.10 units<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back