Time to discuss the Thursday Nighter - Boston College @ Virginia Tech

Here's my 2 cents...

I really wish I knew who the QB was for tonights game for VT....last i heard its still in the air with Taylor having the high ankle sprain (if anyone has an update please let me know).....I think for tonight I'd prefer Glennon anyway with the bigger game experience (althought hes no Ryan)...I dont thinkBC has faced a fierce home cround and this good of D all year long, and ya know Beamer ball always comes out for Thursday nights.....Books would have VT as a fav unless they really thought they were going to win the game, so I tend to agree, esp with the point of controlling the line of scrimmage, they should be able to dictate the field position for both teams....and I'd really expect a low scoring VT win.

Any mention of that BC / ND game brings pain, much pain. It was like a fucking root canal watching BC labor during that game, and not getting the cover in the end.

BC won't be able to handle Va Tech's speed tonite.

Why is no one talking about the UNDER in this game? Cold ass rain? Two teams that like to run a lot? A great defense playing at home? Im leaning under, right now.

Let's be honest, this is a no play if there ever was one.

It just happens to be a Thursday night though, and it is the only game on.

So wager away and here's to not throwing my money away.

Why is no one talking about the UNDER in this game? Cold ass rain? Two teams that like to run a lot? A great defense playing at home? Im leaning under, right now.

Vegas Kyle talked about it already.

I like it but I am not on it because the line itself is already inherently low due to exactly what you said.

Let's be honest, this is a no play if there ever was one.

It just happens to be a Thursday night though, and it is the only game on.

So wager away and here's to not throwing my money away.

not true!

AF travels to New Mexico!

lol

Back