Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards

The play...

Raptors ML -148 (3 to win 2.04)

'Numbers' called for a ML play here.

:popcorn:

Toronto is 2-8 ATS last 10 as a fav
Toronto is 1-5 ATS last 6 on 1 days rest
Both teams good on Thursday
I rarely bet this team because they rarely make money fr the people who invest in them.
Not sure of involvement here

Not sure the ATS Record matter when ur taking them ML.....2-8 last 10 wonder how many of those they win SU cuz thats what matters tonight

Raps 28-9 SU (18-19 ATS), so yeah this team has been none too profitable ATS as opposed to SU but that has been the case this season with the 'elite' teams.

Part of the reason why I ML'd it.

Main reason is it's the Wiz second game back as a home dog off a 5+ roadie and they won their last game straight-up at home last game

Teams 11-31 SU (16-26 ATS) in this spot last 42 occasions.

Wiz are also 2-0 SU since Wall went down who was their obvious 'cancer' this season and look like a better team but it's gonna be hard for them in this spot.

Raps 10-6 SU as road chalk.

Very untrustworthy card tonight.

Road faves of between 3 - 10 points are 107-54 SU (66.5%) and 79-79-3 ATS (50%).

Toronto is 2-8 ATS last 10 as a fav
Toronto is 1-5 ATS last 6 on 1 days rest
Both teams good on Thursday
I rarely bet this team because they rarely make money fr the people who invest in them.
Not sure of involvement here

Raps 7-3 SU last 10 as a fave (6-1 SU last 7) and 22-8 SU this season on 1 days rest (4-1 SU last 5).

Holy crap Raptors steal inbounds pass, Lowry fouled, he's got two FTs to tie

This got clear path written all over it, 2.6 seconds left and it's also a bonus timeout

Thought these clowns were only unclutch in playoffs. Nope just anytime from the line with game on the line

Back