ThursDayBases and stuff

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
the stuff 1st
first round of the WNBA playoffs starts tonite and now the teams have something to play for as some teams have been resting players the last few wks
602 Indiana Fever* -5 -110 vs Washington Mystics x1 I thinks this is a 7-8 pt win
601 Washington Mystics/Indiana Fever* Over 140 -115 x1 the D always picks up a bit in the playoffs but I still think this is a 145/46 game
604 Minnesota Lynx* -10 -117 vs San Antonio Stars x2 I think this line is way off Lynx by 15/17 imo
603 San Antonio Stars/Minnesota Lynx* Under 158 -120 x2 Lynx D is good

NFLX
252 Philadelphia Eagles* -3 -130 vs Pittsburgh Steelers x2 I have a 1 U limit on preseason but I really like this play ...so I broke my rule 251 Pittsburgh Steelers/Philadelphia Eagles* Under 50 x1... this is dress rehearsal Eagles will score and Steelers will try and stiffen their D

MLB
early
959 Houston Astros* +165 vs New York Yankees x half
959 Houston Astros/New York Yankees* Under 8 -129 x1

963 Detroit Tigers* -115 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2
963 Detroit Tigers/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7 -154 x2

961 Cleveland Indians* -142 vs Minnesota Twins x2
961 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins* Under 7½ -154 x2

953 Atlanta Braves* -153 vs Cincinnati Reds x2
953 Atlanta Braves* -1 -121 vs Cincinnati Reds x2
953 Atlanta Braves* -1½ +110 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
953 Atlanta Braves* -2½ +175 vs Cincinnati Reds x1

953 Atlanta Braves/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -150 x2

I think Atlanta tees off on Holmberg started back end on July 8, allowing five earned runs and three jacks in just 2.2 innings. His results at AAA-Louisville went good. In 17 starts at Louisville, covering 87.1 innings, Holmberg went 1-6 with a BB/K split of 32/50, a 4.64 ERA and a 1.66 WHIP. Holmberg is a lefty and the Braves .267 BA against southpaws on the road is the second best mark in the NL. U have heard me talk about Teheran before In 177 innings, Teheran has a BB/K split of 41/153. Current Reds have just seven hits in 38 career AB’s against Teheran for a BA of just .184. There’s a good chance that Teheran will be throwing some easy innings if the Braves score early. Put that together with Atl hot bats the Braves should score early and often.

Line may move...Eagles DBs Cary Williams and Brandon Boykin are both out tonight I'm staying with my Phillie play

Good luck tonight, Bro. I'll follow you on the Braves and halos, eagles and fever. Thanks for posting...

Hey my friend,
Checking back in. Congrats on your MLB season.
Been dealing with family, work and new opportunities to serve those less fortunate.
Looking forward to CFB and NFL. Hope that you are well and hangin in there. Us old folks have to hang together.
I'm still traveling to the Middle East from time to time but working out of the house most days.
I'll look forward to your CFB posts as always. Not just for winners or losers but because I know that you've put your mind and heart into your picks.
You're a winner for the right reasons.
Your brother MrEd.

I'm watching the 1st half of the WNBA game. I'm ashamed to admit it. How does this brand of game ever make it to espn?

Great call on the female hoops over. Torturous but it came in. That game was enough for me to last a lifetime. I'll stick to baseball and football. Although I think the NFL is doing everything they can to ruin the game. Thanks partner!

Hey my friend,
Checking back in. Congrats on your MLB season.
Been dealing with family, work and new opportunities to serve those less fortunate.
Looking forward to CFB and NFL. Hope that you are well and hangin in there. Us old folks have to hang together.
I'm still traveling to the Middle East from time to time but working out of the house most days.
I'll look forward to your CFB posts as always. Not just for winners or losers but because I know that you've put your mind and heart into your picks.
You're a winner for the right reasons.
Your brother MrEd.

Very good to see u back in here Ed, Hoping all is well with U and URs...looking forward to ur college plays as always. Looks like Missouri has some holes to fill on offense. What do u think about Mauk without his go toguys? Looks like a big rebuilting yr even though one of the preseason polls have have Missou in the top 25. But they are not alone, lots of rebuilding going in the SEC this yr. I can see Bama struggling a bit although they will win the West I think.
I was hoping that U were settled down and leaving the mid east to the younger guys :) but I know u can make wise use of the $$.
Yes, U know where my heart is and I look so forward to next wk and some real football. Hope the Good Lord gives me another yr of it. I have my good days with a bunch of bad days mixed in but thankful when I put my feet on the floor again each morning and talking to all of my friend here.
I want be attending any games for the 2nd yr in a row. All my old friends have passed and it just isnt any fun anymore with out them. I hope u get to see all of ur home games as I know u have a big time :)
GL pard and dont be a stranger :shake:

Great call on the female hoops over. Torturous but it came in. That game was enough for me to last a lifetime. I'll stick to baseball and football. Although I think the NFL is doing everything they can to ruin the game. Thanks partner!

Thanks Wise...the ladies play an entirely different game and it takes a lot of ''getting use to''. I had ur same thoughts when I was trying to get use to the the games but have grown to like it a bit. Made my 1st big play today. U had previously ask for a heads up
139 Mississippi* -9 -130 vs Boise State x5 and may another 5 I was hoping it would move down to 9 on it on since everyone and their bother is so hi on Boise. I will discuss next wk when i start posting

139 Mississippi* -9 -130 vs Boise State x5 and may another 5 I was hoping it would move down to 9 on it on since everyone and their bother is so hi on Boise. I will discuss next wk when i start posting

Ill tail this with you my friend. I'm much more of a totals guy so I'll let you know when I see anything. Loved the Eagles and their TT Over 26. Nice to have a big day to fill the account for the start of CFB. TO A GREAT SEASON!

:shake:

Nice work on that Braves game tonight Blood.
Thanks Tim, Appreciate the feedback on the Nats, I left the side and total alone but would have won the Under and pushed the side if I play my leans. U know I respect ur take on things

looks like a good nite over all but MLB went 9-3-0 +12.21 ...YTD + 97.44

Ill tail this with you my friend. I'm much more of a totals guy so I'll let you know when I see anything. Loved the Eagles and their TT Over 26. Nice to have a big day to fill the account for the start of CFB. TO A GREAT SEASON!

:shake:

Glad u had a big day Wise
I hate to play college totals with out seeing who has what and how they use what they have in the 1st wk and maybe even the 2nd. I am sure u will find some winners for us
GL

Back