CTG Partner
Staff member
Posted this once..musta not come out..analysis later

79-51-7 (60.8%) + 45.35 units

Charoltte ML +143
New Orleans +7 -105

Both one unit

B.A.R.-

Nice going! I have followed you on and off from your days at Covers but can't remember what a typical year is for you unit wise.

Keep up the good work!

I like Hornets too.The game will be played in New Orleans for the second time this year and I think that athmosphere will be electrifying there.
It would be interesting to know SA ATS record in second of b2B when they come from behind being 10+ down in first of b2b and eventually win the game.I think there were such games last year.

anoraxx said:
I like Hornets too.The game will be played in New Orleans for the second time this year and I think that athmosphere will be electrifying there.
It would be interesting to know SA ATS record in second of b2B when they come from behind being 10+ down in first of b2b and eventually win the game.I think there were such games last year.

I'll just let everyone know there were still more than 3000 tickets left on sale yesterday....

Lets do it tonight guys and gals.

Back in a little bit with some quick analysis

hanks for the well-wishes

Hey B.A.R. I'm new here...been reading your posts. You're having an outstanding NBA season...are these results unusual for you compared to last season..or more just par for the course?

afrolov said:
Hey B.A.R. I'm new here...been reading your posts. You're having an outstanding NBA season...are these results unusual for you compared to last season..or more just par for the course?

it is par for the course. This does not mean mortgage your house, but if you use proper money management, keeping an eye on BAR will net you serious cash. Always use your own brain tho. Always.

'an_horse'

Yes sir...

I wrote some analysis last night and lost thread. Found it in mod forum an hour later and accidentally deleted it when I went to move it over.(jeez)

Hornets vs Spurs

Spurs have been typically poor in this situation. They had to fight back from a double digit deficit last evening and now go into OKC to play what should be a fired up Hornets squad. Even with the injuries I had this game set at a 4. A 7 is a gift IMO. Thats just too many points for this home dog to be getting rested against an somewhat old, tired Spurs team. I expect a low-scoring battle that ends in 80's. Paul should run circles around Pahka all night long. The kid is phenomenal. I wouldn't be suprised to see an upset.

Bobcats vs Magic

First, the play was in last night but is showing classic reverse line movement today. This is def a sexy little moneyline.

Grant is sitting this one out per Cocah Hill;'s startegy to rest him in certain B2B situations. Turk is obviously out for awhile. This leaves a hole at swing position.

Many point to this as a bounceback game but I do not believe that in this situation. Orlando started out hot but has been up and down as of late. They are usually otugh at home but teams like DET and PHX kinda took them off their high horse in recent days.

I just think they are in a slump right now and don't have the horses to get it done. Charlotte is playing a bit better. They have won some home games against teams with winning records and I expect a supreme effort here. I like the fact that Cha has big bodies to rebound with Howard.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">BAR- Good luck tonight! I have those two also, let's bring home the cash.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

damn im on both also, like seein u on em also bar. good luck to us get that cash tonight

GL with the card tonight BAR. I jumped on NO early and will most likely follow you and the forum on the Cats. Let's cash this thursday ticket.

like em both charlotte is my top play tonight at +140 may play small on hornets +7 later well see gl

:hairout: :hairout: :hairout: Bodog Never Brought Up The Ml

At least I got the spread :wacka wacka:

Last edited:
Char might be a team to watch for getting some good value before the public catches on

lets do it bucks

you know it josh...good call

beer11.gif

Back