Thursday - Week 4 CFB - Fondybadger's Plays

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Virginia at Georgia Tech -16 (and dropping)

I've been tossing this game around all week, debating what I wanted to do. With the line movements it has made things a bit easier. Last season Virginia won by 10 at home against GT, but this is a skeleton of the team from last season. Reggie Ball with his Mike Vick tendencies should be able to create something with his feet and has a true to to reciever in Calvin Johnson. Tashard Choice should be able to keep the Virginia defense honest will his solid rushing ability.

Virginia has struggled to score points all season and losing at home last week to Western Michigan by 7, just makes me shake my head. The rankings of Virginia's offense in scoring (12 points per game), total offense (225 yards per game) and rushing (51 yards per game), respectively: 107, 112 and 117 out of 119 Division I-A programs. A young offensive line has struggled, and the running game hasn't helped carry the load. Tonight, Jameel Sewell will get his first College Start.

Background on Jameel Sewell from the Virginia website.
AT VIRGINIA: 2005- Was in uniform for all six home games, the Miami game and the Music City Bowl, but did not play in a game ...redshirted ... named the team's scout team player of the week for the Georgia Tech game.

HIGH SCHOOL: Left-handed signal caller for coach Patrick Kane at Hermitage HS ... 3-star player by Rivals.com and Scout.com ... listed as the nation's No. 20 dual threat quarterback by Rivals.com ... No. 35 quarterback nationally according to Scout.com and No. 45 by CollegeFootballNews.com ... rated the No. 12 player in Virginia by SuperPrep, 10th by Rivals.com, 15th by TheSabre.com and 21st by Scout.com ... listed 14th among players in Virginia by the Roanoke Times and 19th on the Charlottesville Daily Progress "Gold List" ... second-team All-State following his senior season ... led the region in passing as a senior with 106 completions in 175 attempts for 2,001 yards and 27 touchdowns ... threw just six interceptions ... also rushed for three touchdowns and intercepted two passes from his safety position ... named first-team All-Met by the Richmond Times-Dispatch ... Colonial District Player of the Year and first-team All-District as a senior after leading his team to the district championship ... completed 65 of 135 passes for 1,032 yards and 16 touchdowns as a junior ... also played basketball."
I don't know how well the GT offense will function tonight but I see it as atleast a 3 possession type game with them getting off to an early start, with possibly a pick 6 by the defense. Reggie and co. should do a nice job and should look pretty nice at halftime. I'll be looking for a middle opportunity on the game at halftime. I'll post that in this thread. I'm also going to take a look here at totals in a little bit. Good Luck tonight!!!

Plays:
$150 Georgia Tech 1st Half -9 (local)
$100 Georgia Tech -16 (pinny, waiting on line movement).

GT rolls tonight!!
beer.gif

GL Fondulous on the game. I may play under but I can't merit a play here. UVA is garbage and GT is semi garbage..lol

Like the plays Fondy and thanks for the look up in my thread. The more I look at it, the more i think I will play on GT
GL

$50 Under 41/20 1H in this game for me too... sorry lost track of time and thought it was a 7pm start game... Just was finishing up my other write ups...

looks good fondy liked tech but couldnt lay that many points. on tha under wit u an horn an a few other great cappers here. lets cash this shit, good luck wit tech

Grind_4_Mine said:
luvin that 16, huh Fondy. Congrats.

Loving the middle too... good god, two Thursday nights in a row I've been able to middle and have gone 5-1 and 5-0 this week... Lost $10 Maryland -28 last week at +25000 lol - so I could say I'm 10-0 on "real" plays the past two Thursday nights. Was hoping for a pick 6 for the guys who had the teaser over and in game betting but it wasn't to be.

SMODOD me and my $452.50 please...

great night nick. keep up the good work. 3-0 tonight myself.

Tarheel Brn&Bred said:
great night nick. keep up the good work. 3-0 tonight myself.

Nice job bro... When we gonna get some more baby pics? And maybe some more of your wife?

Especially when it isn't right after her giving birth :smiley_acbe:

Had -16.5, got kinda hairy for us at the end money;
That might be the first time I've ever bought the hook and actually won by it :smiley_acbe:

Fondybadger said:
Nice job bro... When we gonna get some more baby pics? And maybe some more of your wife?

Especially when it isn't right after her giving birth :smiley_acbe:

HA! sssshhhhhh u never know when shes lurking in here! I got one of him tonight in his Tarheel outfit. little man has almost grown out of it. dadgum weed he is!

Back