Thursday TNT 12/20/12 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[h=4][TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<h4 style="font-size: 13px; margin: 0px;">NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - THU 12/20</h4>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 12/20[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Oklahoma City Thunder[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-3.5 1.935[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 198 1.935[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Minnesota Timberwolves[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+3.5 1.971[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 198 1.971[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Thu 12/20[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-4.5 1.935[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 202.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]06:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Dallas Mavericks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+4.5 1.971[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 202.5 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/h]

Over in Minny looks like a very good bet. Can't imagine one of the teams staying below 100 points on this one...

Yes and they will get it. I really like minny tomorrow. Okc will be extremely flat. Think ill take minny 1h

Minnesota sucks in the 2nd half, I don't get second half lines but I think OKC 2nd half is a VERY STRONG PLAY no matter the line.

Pussy Wolves fell apart against the Magics and fell apart in Miami

Their now playing the best team in the NBA stacked in every position from starters to bench. Don't over think this game. OKC to the house/Over

Think sticking to the money scene is best tomorrow aka college football BOWLS

Yes and they will get it. I really like minny tomorrow. Okc will be extremely flat. Think ill take minny 1h

Not a bad line of thinking...this team has played really well in the 1st half of games. Not to mention what Durant had to do last night in the 4th to keep that winning streak alive.

Over seems to obvious, hopefully Ricky gets alot of play here as he makes the offense that much better. Last 10 matchups have sailed over 198.

5th game in 7 days for Minny. Looks like they didn't score well in the last 2 which were roadies. Lesbo/Fishmarket

I think this is going to be one of those games when people outsmart themselves and take Minny because its a "sharp" line, and then OKC wins by 12

I think that Thunder are the obvious favorites, but the line is fair more or less. If the line would have been four points, it would have changed anything?
I feel that both teams can really enjoy very fast game today and both teams have good defenders in some key points.
AK can make it hard for Durant to get his points and the same goes for Ibaka - Love match up.
Westbrook is a huge missmatch, because I can't imagine any opposite PG but on the other hand, not sure that Thunder can defend Wolves behind the arc.
I believe that Wolves will score 103 - 107 points tonight, so unless you're sure that Thunder can score 112+ points, I can see no reason betting on Thunder tonight.
On the other hand, Thunder will score 105+ points and they can go on to score 110+ points as well.
If I had to choose, I would go with Thunder probably.

Minor note. Portland has not covered in a game they lost this year and after this game plays the Suns who beat them by 27 points last time. Denver has sucked at the site but are looking at a trip to Clippers soon. No bets so far
Dallas has sucked at home on Thursday and has real health issues. Tended to expect an ATS loss by Miami before the OKC game but----
Not feeling it today

Dallas without Fisher. I know it sounds funny, but he really turned this team around.
As for lookahead, I don't believe that with Heat and Thunder playing each other almost a week from now, players will be thinking of that game, instead of focusing on tonight's game.

Anyway, I took Over 198 in Minny as a big bet and that's it for me.

If Thunder or Heat ML will be given at evens or higher during the game at some point, good chance I will take my chances and bet on them...

Had Portland circled today. Line move from Denver -5.5 to 6 is due to Aldridge being out tonight according to the Oregonian. Other notes from the Oregonian:

Wesley Matthews: The Blazers’ starting shooting guard went through shootaround Thursday morning, one day after going through most of the team’s practice. Matthews, who suffered a flexor strain in his left hip during the Blazers’ loss to the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 8, is probable against the Nuggets. Last week, he missed the first two games of his career because of the injury, then was able to play just 3:30 during the Blazers’ win over the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday.

Sasha Pavlovic: The reserve guard has been limited this week in practice with a gluteal strain, but is listed as probable tonight. He went through most of Wednesday’s practice and all of today's shootaround.

Denver is a poor road team, and the Blazers have won 3 straight. I'm a big fan of teams rallying the first game that their star (if you can call LaMarcus that) is out, IF they have the resources. Will watch the market on this one and see about the pulling on Portland.

Probably a square play, but hey, they hit sometimes, right? Superior team, short number, vs a disgruntled player, high scoring efficient team.

OKC -3

When's the last time a team started all white guys in the NBA? Well that's Minnesota. WTF where the brothas at? LOL.

do not bet on okc 2h
[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]HALFTIME SCORE: OKLAHOMA CITY 44[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]MINNESOTA 53[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD]
added.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 20[/TD]
[TD]2501[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]2H OKLAHOMA CITY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5-105<INPUT value=0_1583212_-5_-105 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o100-105<INPUT value=2_1583212_-100_-105 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: left"]
added.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8:33 PM [/TD]
[TD]2502[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]2H MINNESOTA[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+5-105<INPUT value=1_1583212_5_-105 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u100-105<INPUT value=3_1583212_100_-105 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Amazing that Martin was injured and in no place you could read a word of it till very late!
If he was in, 99.9% it would have gone Over. The number of open looks missed by Jackson and Sefolosha was amazing...

Amazing that Martin was injured and in no place you could read a word of it till very late!
If he was in, 99.9% it would have gone Over. The number of open looks missed by Jackson and Sefolosha was amazing...

My thoughts exactly.. Had the 1st half over and just came home and saw KM was out..... frustrating... Keep it up divol, the play was certainly the right one !

Back