leans from the open:
LAD +110: Barksdale
ARI +120
COL o9.5

on the radar:
NYM +125: Gorman
StL u8
TB +123: Morales

Liriano has been pitching great, lost with him last game with only a first inning failing. Good splits but Tigers biggies own him. Max is max

Early lean Houston. Very likely to play this. if you think about it you might well join.

Off 2 wins & playing @home vs. an NL opponent, Cubs games have gone 7-3-1 to Over (4-7 SU, avg. of 4.54 rpg against) this season.

After starting the season 5-3 SU off 2 wins in their previous 2 games, the Cubs have gone 2-9 SU their last 11 games in this spot.

anyone care to share thoughts on TB and the price? Outside of his start against the Angels where he gave up 5 runs, he's been pretty solid..

July he went 4-1, pitched well against Chicago and the rangers only hit .200 off of him (it's a bit skewed since Moreland and prince are included)

Alfredo Simon has been terrible since the all star break going 0-4 in his last 5 starts and the team losing the no decision most recently against the Marlins.. not a Jorge fan either so not sure what to think there without any bias

Shields is in zone, good splits and baa. Under lean, duh

not a great umpire for under, or else I'd be looking there too. Already won two unders in the series, not sure I want to try my luck again though I think OAK gave up too much hitting to acquire pitching and KC wins games with only 3 runs regularly

Small morning bet on Dodgers. Harang 7.31 based on 16 innings with ump. Other starter seems to do well with 2.25 ERA on 8
Dodgers 8-5 on Thursday Atlanta 3-8 and Dodgers better day team
Baseball-reference .com had a script that was acting up otherwise would have had this sooner

Last edited:
Ugly game but you start off liking Colorado. Has won 16-4 at home and last 4 at home this season

Fiers is incredible IMO. They are in game 2 of fading cubbies on a HDL scenario. Ejax will regress after two good starts. Really like the Brewers today.

Fiers is incredible IMO. They are in game 2 of fading cubbies on a HDL scenario. Ejax will regress after two good starts. Really like the Brewers today.

he had nice stats last year for a while, not sure anyone would agree with you calling him incredible though lol

Small lean Texas. Hard to explain. Texas starter on 6 + 1.74 ERA on 10.1 innings
Texas 6-6 after giving up 10 or more runs
Texas has lost their ace and gotten blown out and would expect real effort
Tampa has a great day of Week next day vs Yankees
Not sure I do anything here yet but 0 interest in Tampa

Re Houston--fairly simple. Feldman on 4 has been godlike. Houston owes this team a lot of pain. Houston off a home loss. Boston first game back after a geat road trip possibly off a key hitter. Boston pitcher somewhat suspect

Lot of tough games where vaue is hard to understand
Reds and Red starter not very good. Colorado is now worst team in baseball.

Last edited:
Some interest in Miami. Chase on average rest. The last time Miami saw him was a 9-1 win at home vs Miami and a 4-1 run by Arizona in series
Not playing Miami even looking at a 13 game trend that says to. Penny is an overweight 36 year old with 1 game pitched this season. Not me.
Houston probably it with more on the first half possible. Will look at umps.
Thats it. Hope the Padres win and doubt I bet it right now.

Last edited:
Back