Thursday screw Logan Ondrusek Discussion

Oberholtzer in his last 3 starts has been very good. Shoemaker--not sure bad at night good at home very new
Still waiting for a write up

hate the Texas lineup, Yu is gonna have to be great or they won't be able to keep up on the scoreboard.

If he doesn't finish the game I'm confident the awesome O's lineup can make their bullpen pay and if this goes into extras I have the better team at home getting plus-money

Along with Oakland and Detroit looking at some first half overs and Houston first half or more. Angels have not been hitting lefties well

This is the problem with snap trends. You actually have to look at what is going on.

Agreed. I don't bet on any games that I don't actually watch myself. Then if you lose the wager you still walk away having gained at least a feel for what is going on.

Joining you guys on the Twins after seeing Hughes' record as the home dog and the propensity for starters to lose their subsequent start after pitching a complete game and losing it. Twins 140

Min 8-2 L10 Hughes starts as home/dog

dude, Minnesota is 5-3 SU in Hughes' home starts, and 2-2 SU as the dog in those games

They are 8-4 SU in Hughes starts as the dog, home+away games. I think that's what you mean. Still backing them, regardless. BOL

I think he will play as well as he can but history is bad with Porter. Out of Texas as I listed. Watch them win anyway. I wonder what the price went to.

yanks have hit rock bottom. They have destroyed Tanaka. May not win a game till they fire coach

The Rockies are 5-12 SU this season (0-10-1 L11) at Coors Field when their starter fails to complete six innings.

They are 1-12-1 SU in their last 14 games at Coors where their starter didn't make it through 7 innings- they have basically lost every single game at Coors since then (they've won 4 at Coors since May 21).

Last edited:
I know this is Thurs discussion but I really like one game tomorrow at great odds..

I know this is Thurs discussion but I really like one game tomorrow at great odds..

Thanks for the head's up

This sport, oy

I tried my hand live tonight after not betting it this year at all, figured I try the late one if it started out right and it did. LAA/HOU, bet the over from the 5th inning on live, it just seemed to set up right, and just look at the box score

I will continue to stay away from this garbage. Props to those that can deal with this stuff.

5 scoreless innings, 4 of which I bet o.5, and in the 7th where I ponied up, Angels get 1st and 2nd, no out with Trout and Pujols up. And didn't get a guy to 3rd.

Game went to the dump.

Back