Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Cat, Jump, GSRO, Patter, Kyle thanks fellas. 2-1 on the night Tuesday, time for Thursday card

Totals 113-106-3 +8.13
Sides 37-44 -1.99
YTD 150-150-3 +6.14

Ottawa / Boston over 5.5 +108

Florida / Buffalo over 5.5

Tampa Bay +150

San Jose -131

Calgary +160

GL everyone :cheers:

Last edited:
BAR -:rosebevo:

Matteson - understandable the way the B's are scoring right now / past history. But this year has been different, 21 goals in 3 games all going over. Over is still 7-3 B's L10 games, 7-3 Sens L10 as well. Taking a stab at it. GL :cheers:

good luck santa

i took washington +115, what would your lean be on that game?....boudreau said they played one of their best games of the year last game, that they should've won in regulation..i think they have some revenge from last year's game 7 loss in the playoffs and the 7-1 shellacking this year

Tazz - good to see you around these parts. Gun to my head Id say its decent value. They want to even up the season series etc. Both teams are playing poorly right now 4-6, 5-5 L10 respectively so Im just steering clear until one can right the ship. GL tonight

Cat - good to see. Lets get it. GL

thx for the quick response...i may tail you small on the sharks but no nabokov makes it scary...gl man

Tazz - no problem man. I like Boucher, he's mired in a rough stretch right now. But St Loo is no San Jose thats for sure. 3 months ago, SJ was -230 in St Louis... I'll take what I think is a short price. GL

Back