Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
2-2 on the night, Edmonton dominated the Ducks in the 3rd period last night and came away with the W. Rangers and Coyotes were never really in the game after they both lost their leads. Take the plus night anytime.

Brar, Cat, Kyle, thanks fellas.

Totals 5-8 -2.85
Sides 6-6 +1.81
YTD 11-14 -1.04

Pittsburgh -117

I've said it before this season but Washington is going to take some time to gel and I dont think they are 'that good' of a team. At least not to only be this small of a dog to a team where they 1-7 L8 meetings and 4-19 in Pittsburgh. I'll take the small fave.

Philadelphia / Colorado over 5.5

Andrew Raycroft :shake:

Minnesotta +104

Minny has come out well early this season, scoring on their PP and holding opponents on their PK. They are getting good goaltending which has been a staple in Minny. Panthers have always struggled vs the west, playing w/ o McCabe I'll take the dog.

Vancouver +178

New Jersey -0.5 +118

GL Everyone
icon14.gif

Last edited:
good luck man, I like the thoughts as always.

Agree with the leans in general, but I'm not willing to follow on Pittsburgh yet... I hope they start to gel soon though (for fantasy purposes ;) )

Where are you playing? Pinny?

Charvik - spread out between 3 books and a local. Play all my totals with a local for the most part unless Im getting better + money online, the sides mostly at Pinny though, some 5 Dimes. Glad to hear you like em too. GL

glad we agree :0:15_10_5:

i'm going to take a shot with philly ml @ 2.1 against raycrap as well :) philly looking for their first win tnogiht!

Back