Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
3-2 last night, onto Thursdays games.

Sides 8-7 +1.49 unit
Totals 15-17-1 -1.85 unit
YTD 23
-24-1 -0.36 unit

Philadelphia / Tampa Bay under 6

We have one team scorinng 2 goals a game, we have their opponent scoring 1.8 goals a game. Both teams PP's are below 9% on the season. Tampa Bay is allowing under 3 goals a night with a tighter checking style so far. Both teams are keeping the puck away from their net at under 30 shots for the opponent. Not including the 9-1 onslaught vs Buffalo where Esche was thrown to the wolves the Flyers goals against drops to just around 3 a game, and 2 on the road. Under is 5-0 for TB this season, 3-2-1 for Philly, 2-1 on the road.

That's it right now. Going to wait on worda couple goalies on B2B before I play anything else.

GL everyone:cheers:

Looks good bro. The only concern I would have would be the Philly goalie. It's hopefully not Esche ;)

Charvik - dont think we will be seeing Esche for quite some time:smiley_acbe: Maybe even in a Philly jersey. That last game reeked of Patrick Roy's last game in MTL. GL today:cheers:

Santacapper said:
Charvik - dont think we will be seeing Esche for quite some time:smiley_acbe: Maybe even in a Philly jersey. That last game reeked of Patrick Roy's last game in MTL. GL today:cheers:
:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: I hope you're right!

Santacapper said:

Well, hopefully that was his last affir. And what a way to go out.

I remember the last game as a Canadien for Roy. We were the opponent and it was prety satisfying. Little did we know he would get traded and become our biggest rival.

BAR - that game was a classic, rememebr him going over and saying it was his last game. Man, for a french guy he sure had some serious mouth to him. He ruined Roenick that one year. LOL. GL today

Adding

Atlanta -0.5 -120

San Jose -0.5 +110

Under in Tampa seems reasonable. Not really sure why people are down on Esche. He is 9-11 last 20 losing last 4 starts. He might take a charge on 1 of those 4 games. Bottom line is he got 2 goals in support in 4 games which is a joke. GL

Tuck - personally Im just talking about the way the last game went down. You dont leave your starter in for 9 goals on 25 shots. If Esche didnt comment I bet he was pulled though. That Buffalo series messed with his head IMO. GL tonight:cheers:

I'm a huge Roy fan...and my fave story is when he tore off doors in his house in COL..all because he had an argument with his wife over the in-laws...classic.

And him winking at Jari Kurri after a save in the Cup Final vs LA was perfect as well.

In the 1996 Western Conference semi-finals between the Colorado Avalanche and the Chicago Blackhawks Jeremy Roenick said, "I'd like to know where Patrick was in Game 3 (a game in which Roenick had scored on Patrick), probably up trying to get his jock out of the rafters," Roy retorted with his now-famous line, "I can't hear what Jeremy says, because I've got my two Stanley Cup rings plugging my ears."

Liquid - that Roenick line is my all time fave and was exactly what I was talking about with him ruining him. LOL... soooo funny

tuck321 said:
Under in Tampa seems reasonable. Not really sure why people are down on Esche. He is 9-11 last 20 losing last 4 starts. He might take a charge on 1 of those 4 games. Bottom line is he got 2 goals in support in 4 games which is a joke. GL

Personally for me it's not the record I have against him. I just can't stand the guy myself, which might be affected somewhat from losing big money when backing him, or losing equally big the few times he has shut down my play... LOL... I actually think Niitty is way more talented, and have felt he has been held back unjustly because Esche was a "starter"

Liquidnoose said:
In the 1996 Western Conference semi-finals between the Colorado Avalanche and the Chicago Blackhawks Jeremy Roenick said, "I'd like to know where Patrick was in Game 3 (a game in which Roenick had scored on Patrick), probably up trying to get his jock out of the rafters," Roy retorted with his now-famous line, "I can't hear what Jeremy says, because I've got my two Stanley Cup rings plugging my ears."

That's hilarious!!! :bow:

Chavik - the way he said it was even better. I'll see if I can find an audio clip somewhere. GL

Fondy - thanks. GL

Mike - glad you like em too. GL

Adding

LA / Phoenix over 6

Back