Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Got my play last night, got interesting with a 6-3 PP in the last minute for Atl after they pulled their goalie, but couldnt get the goal. Slim pickings today with alot up in the air. But if last night taught anything just because a team "has" to win, doesnt always mean they do win.

Sides 64-63 +7.18 unit
Totals 176-161-28 19.24 unit
YTD 240-224-28 +26.42 unit

St Louis +1.5 even

Toronto -122

Pittsburgh +173

Thats it right now.

GL everyone:cheers:

Hey Santa, I was sweating my nuts off watching the last minute in the WSH/ATL game. Only in the NHL would the refs call a mere "slashing" of the stick penalty and give the other team a tremendous advantage. It was very interesting to watch and it also demonstrates why ATL will not go far in the playoffs.

TOR will win tonight. I also was like the value in the PIT/OTT game. Good luck!

Helluva game the other night at the ACC so hoped you enjoyed it!

DX - tell me about it. Just a hard last 5 minutes to watch after the SH goal... followed by that awful call.

Thinking Toronto comes out real strong tonight too man. Have to play Pitt at that price. They've played Ott tough all year and are still playing for something, well 2 things. Still first place, and home ice both are important and motivating. Way too big a price IMO.

Great game on Tuesday, dont remember much from the game winner to getting home, but thats another story, lol.

GL tonight

Yeah, you too, SC.

Thing is, I've been working like a sum' b*tch (that was for Redbearde) this last week and it sucks for my capping. I've really wanted to get to the bottom of how I feel about each of these teams going into the playoffs, but I haven't been able to see much of anything so I'm flying a bit blind.

But this would be a good spot for the Pens to kind of make a statement a bit.

I'll look at their schedule after lunch, but I think this might be a real good spot for them.

Joe, in a nutshell you really dont have to look @ the schedules..

Pens lose, they are locked in to play the Sens in the opening round with the Sens havinv the home ice advantage, win and they get a shot at catchig the Devils and can I believe lock up the home ice vs the Sens with regards to tie breakers... but absolutely a loss and its set in stone who and where they play.

just read an article about NBC showcasing the Pens and it will be all matinees during the weekends... CBC / hockey night in canada is not liking it.

work is absolutely killing my ability to bet some games. I took these real quick, straight tail on that St louis PL, like that. here are the others, just going to post in here as I don't want to start a new thread.

St. Louis +1.5 -105 5d
Pit +188 MB
NYR -152 MB
Tor -122
Van -128
Cal +140
Philly +216 How can I not take a shot on this one.

prolly will lose my shirt, but that's why it's called gambling.

GL to all, go Pens!

Slim - all the plays look solid man.

Couple other notes, as tonight could very well clear up some issues and cloudiness of the playoff picture.

- with a win, Rangers lock up a playoff spot
- with a win, Ottawa grabs home ice vs Pitt and Pitt clinches 5th
- Calgary needs to win or have Col lose to seal 8th spot
- Vancouver with a win seals the division title
- Detroit with a win locks up division win

just read an article about NBC showcasing the Pens and it will be all matinees during the weekends... CBC / hockey night in canada is not liking it.

Not surprising. I love the Pens, but I hate when one of my teams gets glommed onto by a network or whatever.

Not to mention the fact that the NHL is killing itself by not having these games on ESPN anymore.

one thing I really didn't like last playoffs was the fact that all the games were not on national TV. I will watch playoff hockey between two teams I don't give a shit about, simply because I love hockey. Most around here are the same way. Even ESPN did this, so not really a slam on VS, but at least with ESPN, they could offload a less than stellar matchup to ESPNU or something. What other channel that is affiliated with VS can show a game?

Thanks for pointing out Pittsburgh tonight, Santa. Great payout on that one.

Thank you and thank the Gambling Gods.

Let's Go Pens.

Back