Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Noose, Terp thanks fellas, sorry couldnt respond yesterday. Glad we got that one. Have to be quick today.

Sides 37-36 +3.73 unit
Totals 127-119-24 +10.92 unit
YTD 164-155-24 +14.65 unit

Tampa Bay / Carolina over 6.5

Edmonton / Vancouver under 5 +115

NY Islanders +160

Buffalo -1.5 +159

Montreal / Pittsburgh over 6.5 +118

GL everyone:cheers:

MM - good to see ya man. Been a pretty good week, sides starting to come around. Thanks man. GL tonight

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck tonight Santa!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Satyr - just think if they win its by a good margin, Bruins give up way too many. Thanks. GL

Terp - thanks man, thoughts going out to your dad man.:shake: GL

GL, WAS is to me like DAL is to you...I really want to but i'm letting self control get the better part of me.

I wouldnt worry about Buffalo to much....Bruins got shelled at home by the Rangers then in Buffalo...I'd expect nothing less then the same result tonight...BOL

PCB - definitely hear ya. GL

Mike - looked pretty good out of the gate at the break. Overall good road team. Thanks. GL

BK - giving up a tonne of goals no doubt. GL

Terp - gl with your plays man.

Well Im out of here, try to get on through the weekend. GL with your plays and the big game

Sabres just tied it up, hopefully they'll do the job for us in regular time.

:cheers:

Briere and he scores 222222222 Buffalo. Finally Buffalo on a PP, they're the better team here no doubts about that. Hopefully our -1,5 will cash in as well.

Come on.

Back