Thursday Plays....BIG PLAY included....

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
32-29.....+90.2 units
11-1-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

BIG PLAY streak came to an end last night....as well as coming out on top with units or just under....in a big way...lost about 30 units last night...only five games on tap for today so I should really be able to look at them all and find a side to take...I am already loving the Yankees with Rocket on the mound...I think these Rockies players will just have a great time seeing him in pinstripes and I believe he is going to dominate....especially going against Lopez...it's time for the Yanks to to put up some runs in a big way...an dI think they do it today....making up for the 1 run games in the first two games of this series....

leaning Baltimore and Chicgao Cubs as well...will post my plays when they become official....

:smiley_acbe:

don't worry about ending the streak, you're still one hell of a capper. I'm surprised you're thinking Yanks here, Clemens or no Clemens isn't the value only on the Rockies here, if you don't buy the anti-sweep theory that much (which I don't) that is.

I do like the O's at first glance, and the Jays.

GL tonight man. :cheers:

ADDING:

Colorado ML +170.....*10

Wow...a complete 180 turn...I was loving the Yankees until I looked into it and now I believe they get swept...Clemens is on the mound and he has pitched great his last two starts....and what I said about those Rockies players feeling in awe of Clemens....they saw him when he was an Astro and probably can't wait to hit him out of the game....they could have put this line out at -400 and people would be all over the Yankees....go Rockies....and I am a yankee fan...

Baltimore ML +100......*5

Bedard against Wells....time for Wells to keep on losing and the Orioles to start on rolling...haha.....well maybe not rolling but they will win two in a row with Bedard on the mound that is slowly becoming the ace he was last year again....

Texas ML +110........*5

when I look at this game it seems too easy to take the man Lilly....Padilla is terrible and this line is so cheap....give me the Rangers....the AL team...and lets make it three for three on the dogs this afternoon....

O.K. That's it - I QUIT MY JOB!!!!!!!!! :36_11_6:

Saw your early post this morning and headed into that stupid thing they call a job at noon, and..........................
........missed your AMAZING BOUNCE BACK DAY!!!!!

But I am delighted for you and all those that followed you today.
CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!! :cheers:

Back