Thursday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
When I was looking at the Sharks schedule yesterday, I thought SJ stood a good chance of losing either to the leafs or the jackets. I was leaning more to the bluejackets. Columbus is very good 5on5, 3rd best in the west. Theyre showing good recent 5on5 form on the road, only losing because of special teams. Its a nice price, Columbus can do this.

Columbus Bluejackets ML 3.650

GL everyone :shake:

I hope so.... great price no doubt about it...

Only Trend that scares the shit outta me is the Sharks Home Record of 13-0-1

But they will get a loss in their current 5 game home stand, this is just the 2nd game...

I hope so.... great price no doubt about it...

Only Trend that scares the shit outta me is the Sharks Home Record of 13-0-1

But they will get a loss in their current 5 game home stand, this is just the 2nd game...

I hear ya, SJ is as tough as it gets.

If I'm not mistaking tonight is the official date of the centenary for the habs. Last time the two played Montreal made its greatest comeback ever, coming back from 0-5 to win 6-5...My lean in this game is the over, they usually score a lot on each other. But like I said there'll be a ceremony, sometimes that means the habs come out strong but are out of sync from the ceremony depending on its length, the other team hangs on and the habs slowly wither away as the game goes on.

In other games, Washington hosts the Islanders. Interesting trend, Brent Johnson is 0-6 lifetime against the Isles, but he is 4-0 at home this year and the Isles in a bit of a tough spot scheduling wise, going road-home-road-home-road. The caps are 1-4 off a 2 or more goal loss this year and are in a bit of a losing spot, might play the Isles.

Interesting info, catfood.

(For what it's worth, I was strongly leaning towards NYR ML and NYI +1.5 & Over 5.5 before expanding my knowledge with this information...)

:shake: :cheers:

goodluck tonight...what are your thoguhts on Devils...i believe they get madden and rolston back tonight...

goodluck tonight...what are your thoguhts on Devils...i believe they get madden and rolston back tonight...

Tough one, I don't know. All I can say is that in a similar spot this year (off an OT win at home, theyve won their next game at home before heading out on the road. So I would say small lean to philly and over but its small. Im not going to play it.

Just as an FYI...If you look at Carey Price's stats, itll say hes 6-1 at home this year, but in truth he is 6-0. He got tagged with the loss against Anaheim earlier this year on a technicality, he was relieving Halak.

Back