*$* THURSDAY Nite NFL October PLAY of the MONTH - PRIME TIME *$*

ScottSharp

November 2014 Comeback Poster of Month
well well well, our service has popped off at AN ALL TIME high For This THURSDAY NIGHT Showdown Between the RAVENS + BUCCANEERS!!

Our conglomerates kick this HOT trend back at a 36-1-2 clip since 2020 and THUR Qualifies as a Play!!

:badass: THE PICK…..

TOM BRADY’s TB Bucs +4.5 (-105)

Do your friends and family a pre Christmas FAVOR and share this selection. COLLECT EARLY on Friday and meet me for Cock-Tails at Applebee’s in Orange County ON THE HOUSE!!!!

$$$$

well well well, our service has popped off at AN ALL TIME high For This THURSDAY NIGHT Showdown Between the RAVENS + BUCCANEERS!!

Our conglomerates kick this HOT trend back at a 36-1-2 clip since 2020 and THUR Qualifies as a Play!!

:badass: THE PICK…..

TOM BRADY’s TB Bucs +4.5 (-105)

Do your friends and family a pre Christmas FAVOR and share this selection. COLLECT EARLY on Friday and meet me for Cock-Tails at Applebee’s in Orange County ON THE HOUSE!!!!

$$$$
Holt crap. Where did you get that line? GL!

I would have loved to get some of that +4.5 ...Where do I find this ??? Been -2 here for a few days ....Did you buy it to +4.5 ???

Best of luck Brother

L
See this is where the knowledge drops

39 games since 2020 is the trick to being Sharp. Only surprised Scotty forgot the u in favour

If he getting lines like this nobody else can get he should be playing more. Tampa +4.5 -105? I know I didn’t do much paying attention to lines this week but I’m pretty confident they were never close to even +3

Back