It was only a matter of time....T.O./Romo...

O state you are right To is a competitor, he wants to win, no one can argue with that. He should be given the ball on quick throws and wide receiver screens--

ROMO is a pussy- his problem is he was crowned as being great before every winning any big games. He never beat any rivals on the road, and never any playoff games-

ROMO had nothing to play for as he was crowned the next great QB-
HE falls apart mentally as the pressure and the ghosts of Troy Aikman, Danny White, Roger Satuback, JR EWING, and other Cowboy Great QB's are too much for him to handle-

I mean its human nature think about it, ROMO could not give 2 fucks if they win or lose- he is not a competitor, he is extremely unlucky to be the QB for the most popular team in America. if he could leave and go play for Arizona or Houston he would be gone tomorrow-
To play QB in Dallas you have to be great and a LEGEND- like Aikman and Jr EWING-

ROMO is not ready to win big games, he chokes because he is in a NO WIN situation- even if he wins big games, it means nothing cause AIKMAN won 4 rings, he is on the wrong team at the wrong time-

In this whole league maybe only BRADY can handle the pressure and play for Dallas, maybe Peyton Manning also- BRADY would handle it better, rip TO a new one and WIN, and take pride playing for the cowboys--

I look at little things, but vs PITTS when ROMO ran from the sidelines to the HEATER to warm his hands up right away that showed me he is not into football and I made a bigger bet on LIVE PITTSBURGH betting. BRADY or even Manning would never run to the HEATER to warm his hands up-
Other QB's are looking at film and this pussy ran to the HEATER? Are you kidding me?

He is what he is? He is better than QUINCY CARTER and Drew bledsoe who sucked shit, ROMO can beat most of the teams in the league--- BUT HE IS NOT GREAT and CANNOT HANDLE PRESSURE and will run to the HEATER when he is COLD-

BIG BEN is TOUGH as nails, he wont run to the heater either- Its about being a LEADER, and he ran away from the team to the heater and screamed Mommy I am cold- He didnt do it quietly, he sprinted to the Heater right away- I mean WTF was he doing in pre games? If its that cold wear a GLOVE, Big ben does, Warner does, the gloves give you a better feel of the ball, warnes uses the gloves indoors --

If i was TO I would rip ROMO also-

Remember when ELWAY made that crazy run in the superbowl and went air borne and got the first down-

Its those plays that get the respect from the team- ROMO has never made a play like that in a big game- He is quiet and gets owned by the hungry defenders--

To win vs Giants he must run and take off and start a fight with a giants Db or linebacker, or do something crazy on the field and start trash talking vs the Defense- maybe line him on Defense for a few plays at linebacker so he can tackle a giants running back? That would fire the whole team up. Kind of liek TIM TEBOW running everywhere trying to play special teams, look at how the gators D responds and the O when TEBOW is running around like a LUNATIC? THEY WIN and they play for him.

If he sits there with no emotion like a pussy of course the good Defenses are going to sense weakness and come after him and hit him-

Brady was good, he was so confident and cocky, he would tell players to fuck off routinely and point to the scoreboard and say you are not stopping us- He beleives in his ability-

ROMO is not sold on his ability, its obvious, he chokes in the worst spots.

once again ESPN bullshiting. They reported that TO said some fucked up shit to Witten. This is believable and what not but I highly doubt that Romo, TO and Witten would all be standing in a huddle joking around and what not. Yes they are winning, but if I dont like a guy, I dont like a guy

Back