Thursday night pounder

cr7uz8

Pretty much a regular
36-29 +12 units 56% ytd

Rutgers +2 6 units

This is my biggest play so far this football season. Its gonna be rockin and rollin tonight for this primetime game verse the most over rated team of all time south florida. I think rutgers toughens up in the trenches and stops the south florida running game, and rice runs wild opening up plays downfield for teel and company. If rutgers does not win/cover this game my knowledge about college football is useles lol....

Go rutgers

Gl tonight fellas :cheers:

Most overrated team of all time? Wow. I mean, wow!

With all due respect bro...what fucking team have you been watching this year?

The overrated USF Bulls who went into Auburn and handed the Tigers a loss?

The overrated USF Bulls who demolished WVU and the dynamic duo of White & Slaton? (2 years and counting now)

The overrated USF Bulls who have a dual threat QB in Grothe?

USF's advantages over Rutgers...

1. More speed on defense.
2. Dual threat QB in Grothe (who rushed for 66 yards & 2 TDs last year against Rutgers).
3. REVENGE (USF lost last year 20-22).

Rutgers advantges over USF...

1. Great RB in Rice.
2. Home Field.

IMO, USF looks even better than they did last season.

If you ask me, the battle in the trenches should be won by USF, as they have done well in the trenches all season long (even at Auburn and against WVU). Rutgers lost the battle in the trenches against both Maryland and Cinci...and I see no reason they won't lose the battle tonight as well.

For one, Rutgers has to account for Grothe's ability to scramble. Thus, they cannot be as aggressive.

Rutgers came back last year because Grothe tossed 2 INTs and lost 1 fumble in the 2nd half of last year's contest, squandering a halftime lead. I SERIOUSLY doubt he will make those kind of mistakes again.

Maryland and Cincinatti outgained Rutgers on the ground, and as a result, Rutgers lost both games.

If you want to talk about overrated, look instead at the team you're betting on. They started ranked in the Top 25, and they have YET to beat a legit team. At least South Florida has been getting it done thus far. Tough to be overrated when you're 7-0 with that kind of schedule.

:tiphat:

If you consider USF the most over-rated team of all time, I'd say your knowledge of college football is pretty much useless regardless of the outcome of tonights game.

if rutgers doesn't turn the ball over, they win tonight. usf was the beneficiary of gift turnovers in their wins against auburn and wvu. don't get me wrong, much respect to the bulls for the victories (i'm in swfla). i have a feeling rutgers is out for redemption tonight. it will salvage their season somewhat.

36-29 +12 units 56% ytd

Rutgers +2 6 units

This is my biggest play so far this football season. Its gonna be rockin and rollin tonight for this primetime game verse the most over rated team of all time south florida. I think rutgers toughens up in the trenches and stops the south florida running game, and rice runs wild opening up plays downfield for teel and company. If rutgers does not win/cover this game my knowledge about college football is useles lol....

Go rutgers

Gl tonight fellas :cheers:

Good health to you bro. Just want to remind you that last year, when Rutgers was the cinderella team and USF was shit, they almost beat Rutgers had it not been for a dropped 2 point convertion pass in the end zone. And that was a shit USF team. So food for thought. This year its the opposite and USF has the better team hands down. :cheers:

haha aztek i was over exaggerating the whole most overrated team of all time comment... first off we all know that auburn team they played then was not playin the kind of football they are now and you say they demolished this wvu team... i recall them winning by 8 points... and u refferred to the tandem as white and slaton when white only played one half gl tonight on whatever you bet

all i have to say is this was a crazy game... after two muffed punts by rutgers ...what they overcome proves that usf ranking was an absolute fraud props to rutgers and all that was on rutgers

nice hit man. I leaned Rutgers, but never could pull the trigger. I guess it was just the Louisville fan in me wanting to see Rutgers get smacked for what they did to us last year!

Good luck the rest of the weekend!

nice hit.

cant wait for college hoops. who u like to win it all?

i love raymar morgan and izzo's spartans.

brewer my early lean as a handicapper is kansas... my early lean as a fan and as a degenerate is demarcus nelson and duke cant wait for college hoops

haha i think maybe this year this squad can stop underachieving now that rush and chalmers have some experience i think they can definately make a run this year

all i have to say is this was a crazy game... after two muffed punts by rutgers ...what they overcome proves that usf ranking was an absolute fraud props to rutgers and all that was on rutgers

Man...you may have won this bet, but it seems to me that you don't know much about college football.

#2 Ranking an absolute fraud? USF lost to a very good Rutgers squad (in a conference matchup), not fucking Stanford.

If Schiano didn't have balls the size of our moon, Rutgers loses that game. 4th and 8 from midfield and you throw it with your punter? 4th and goal from the 3 and you throw it with your punter (holder) again? Both plays were executed very well, but...it was also incredibly lucky.

If the zebras didn't rob USF of that completion at the end of the game, USF at least ties it and sends the game to OT.

Overcoming 2 muffed punts isn't that impossible, especially since USF only scored 7 points total off of those turnovers. Teel did not have a good game. Aside from Underwood making that magnificent play, Grothe vastly outperformed Teel, in every aspect.

I just don't understand how there's still people out there like cr7uz who still hate on USF. This team is legit...period. So they lost by 3 to Rutgers on Thursday night. If they suck so bad, fade them the rest of the year...see how your bankroll is doing then.

:tiphat:

Back