Thursday Night Marquee

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
WVU -6 1H "Neutral" site game as Morgantown is only 45 minutes away from Heinz field and I know a lot of buddies of mine who will be there. Mounties defense although heavily criticized this year have lived by the philosophy of bend don't break and coming up with turnovers at critical points in the game. Lokk for this to continue as Slaton/White combo runs right past talented first rounder HB Blades. Quick fast and often all night.

1H Preditction:

WVU 21
PITT 9

Game:

WVU 38
PITT 23

BOL should be a good one

I'm on the same side as you, excpet I have it for the game. I think we have a winner here. Let's hope the rain and wet conditions don't mees up the running of West Virginia too much. Good luck with it!!

Troy - looks like Pitt run defense has gone in the toilet the last three weeks. I don't see how they are going to stop WVU tonight. 1h under a TD looks enticing, I agree. GL

Hppe that final score prediction holds true so I cash on my WVU team total over 32.5 ! GL tonight

Solid play..Something def. to consider

I like WVU in this game and despite the weather I like it over 50. Waiting for a few more people to pound the under so the line drops a little.

Might tail that 1st play, realllly like it..

GL

I did a little weather research on the Pitt/WVA game and thought that I saw that there was a "chance" of isolated T Showers ( to the tune of about 40%) at game time.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USPA1290

With WVA rushing threat I don't know that the weather will be much of a factor in this one.
Pitt has 2 DL out of this game tonight VS. Slaton and White. Hmmm. Slaton put up 179 yards and 2 TD's on Pitt last year. With 2 DL out of this game, maybe WVA's 43rd rand D can put enough pressure on Pitt's 38th rank Offense to take some of Palko's threat out of the equation.

I just like WVA in this contest at -11 (up to 13.5 if it goes that high)

Also leaning the OVER becase I think everyone is looking too hard at the weather after last night (I had under in that one due to weather ) HA HA

3-1 this week so far and hopefully after tonight will be 6-1 going into Friday.

GL All

My plays tonight:

Akron + 4
WVA - 11
WVA / Pitt OVER 52

Goodluck, I am also on Ohio..

Punched ticket for WVU Over 51 as well..

Might be playing WVU as I think they run circles around Pitt tonight..

Back