Thursday NHL Info and In Game thread

well "die gleiche Scheizze, anderer Spiel" (same shit different game). Penguins with a one goal lead going to the 3rd period same as game three :pray:

Oh HELP!!! guess WHO had Penguins and OVER over at that other site ??? the infamous
Doubleadownon12 :mad:

WTF is Trotz DOING ??? Holby STILL in the NET with 1:20 to GO. FINALLY Hotby OUT but NOW too many men Capitals so back IN

Hokey Smoke!!! that Penguins "M-T" another Jake Guentzel GOAL!!! have to check the kid's Conn Smythe odds. 3-1 Penguins final. Lets Go JETS!!! :)

My dog threw up all over the living room. I have been cleaning it up for the past 45 mins. At least I caxhed my Pens -1 wager for +money.

:moneyeyes:

OK!!! late tripping Predlies = full 2 minute PP Jets to start the 2nd. 1-0 Predies better than last game 3-0 end of 1st. SOG's 12-9 Jets in the period. In Game Jets +130:pray:

Well HELL STILL 1-0 Predlies half way thru the 2nd. SOG's 8-2 Jets in the period. TV timeout. In Game Jets +180

FUKK!!! Subban point shot GOAL. Hellebuyck screened. Jets In Game now +450 +1 1/2 +130. 4:49 to GO in period

SO it is 2-0 Predators end of 2nd BUT SOG's only 13-11 Preds because of two power plays. 1:21 PP carryover Preds to 3rd. In Game Jets +625

jets arent coming back tonight man, and i dont think its even going over big preds puckline was the play it seems

seems like these damn 2nd round series ALL destined to be 2-2 going to game 5. TV timeout 13:27 to GO in the 3rd

Back