Thursday NHL BOTH Games In Game thread

WOW!!! with the way 1st round series for these two went I am COMPLETELY surprised at this SCORE. expected more like the Kings vs VGK series. NOW Sharks 5 on 3 for 30 seconds then 5 on 4

WHAT a PERIOD!!! 4-0 VGK but with SOG's 17-10 Sharks. "The Flower" has the San Hosers "bamboozled" :seeya:

FIVE different scorers for the VGK so far tonight just shows the BALANCE of this team. their "transition" is almost like a basketball team. get the puck and they are GONE!!! "SPEED KILLS"!!!

Vegas goin to the Cup onvi

Ah ONE game, Utah. living in Las Vegas I have watched them all season and that 1st period their BEST period of the season BUT they keep playing like THIS an I do NOT know WHO beats them esp IF "The Flower" stays HOT

from @SinBinVegas "Sharks pull Martin Jones. The first time Jones played in this building, he was pulled 10 seconds into the 2nd period. Tonight, he made it 3:28 into the 2nd. I guess that's an upgrade, right?" :violin2:

well a late James Neal goal disallowed. batted in off his glove. 5-0 VGK end of 2nd. SOG's 16-8 VGK in the period and 25 each game. 3 Sharks penalties vs 1 for VGK in the 2nd 6 vs 4 in the game :shake:

WOW!!! the Sharks are losing their cool now. Evander Kane cross check to the face of a VGK player 5 minute MAJOR and GAME AND Pavelsky slashing = 5 on 3 AND PP GOAL makes it 6-0 and STILL on a 5 on 4 PP

WOW just WOW!!! "The Flower" with his THIRD shutout of the playoffs 7-0 VGK FINAL. it is NOW FIVE in ROW in the playoffs for a freeking EXPANSION TEAM!!!

Back