Thursday NHL BOTH Games In Game thread

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
OMG!!! Evgeny Kuznetsov ONE shot ONE goal on Matt Murray 17 seconds into the GAME!!! 1-0 Capitals

You want too just combine this with the NHL playoffs In-game or keep this as a new one? I'm good either way

well I think an ongoing In Game thread tends to gets overdone with posts and is just TOO long after awhile. I prefer doing daily In Games :shake:

anyhow after that 1st goal @ 17 seconds into the 1st period was "Nut & Honey" the rest of the way for 1-0 Capitals end of the 1st. SOG's 9-6 Penguins in the period. In Game Penguins +215 @ William-Hill

well 8 minutes to GO in the 2nd STILL 1-0 Capitals with SOG's 5 each in the period. TV timeout. Penguins In Game +250

WOW just WOW!!! NOT what I really expected from these two teams. STILL 1-0 Capitals end of 2nd with SOG's 10-8 Capitals in the 2nd and 17-16 Penguins in the game. just one PP Penguins in the game so far. Penguins In Game now +290 :pray:

Hokey Smoke!!! I "sprinkle" on the Penguins +290 AND Ovechkin GOAL first 28 seconds of the 2nd to make it 2-0 Capitals :riphair:

Penguins just NOT the same offensive team with NO Geno OR "The Hag" esp on power plays. OOPS!!! Penguins come BACK to make it 2-1. "Lazarus" coming ???

Oh SH!T!!! as soon as I HEDGE the Penguins SCORE!!! 3-2 Penguins. "You Can BUST ME"!!! the freeking OVER still has a CHANCE

Oh YA, Oh YA, Oh YA!!! 3-2 Penguins FINAL. "Matt the CAT" outstanding the final 2 minutes!!! :cheers3:

Hosersharks @ VGK next. OODLES of player props offered in THAT one. with Martin Jones vs Marc-Andre Fleury it has OVERTIME? YES written all over it

the GOOD and the BAD Hosersharks @ VGK broadcast on NBC Sports. John Forslund, who I think is the BEST NHL play-by-play since Dave Strader died last year from cancer, doing the game BUT that NY Rangers flannel mouth Joe Micheletti doing the color

well THAT just BLEW all my Hosersharks player "score 1st goal of the game" props. Cody Eakin THEN Eric "Haul Azz" Haula makes it 2-0 VGK 5 minutes into the GAME!!!

THREE VGK GOALS on their last THREE SOG's!!! Jonathan Marchessault makes it 3-0. NOW Sharks PP coming 7 minute in and TV timeout

Back