Thursday LOL chris perez Discussion

Yeoman's effort by Hamels to get through 8. You won't see that often -- only from the elite talents. Any team in the playoff hunt would be wise to throw a ton of prospects the Phillies way immediately.

Insurance run would be nice, but Pappelbon would be wise to close this thing out if he is looking to play elsewhere this year.

would love nothing more than a package of prospects for Cole. Not bc we dont like him in philly or anything, but the future is so bleak that if we can turn that asset into a few future stars that would be huge because we have nobody

lets hope the night is better

looking at
cleveland -have good numbers vs. duffy..
Milw - Dee's got great day numbers , night not so much

thoughts??

ok- you have talked me off the tribe,, if they win,,, expect nasty PM's ...... :enraged:

maybe under in minnesota

not the same Duffy, don't think either team can hit so i'm hoping to go under

Tribe's scored 3 runs or fewer in an astounding 40-something games, yet they're in the top half in runs scored, 4th or 5th or something, I think. Feast or famine head scratcher. Bet they hit this clown though.

Tribe's scored 3 runs or fewer in an astounding 40-something games, yet they're in the top half in runs scored, 4th or 5th or something, I think. Feast or famine head scratcher. Bet they hit this clown though.

Duffy is the unluckiest 5-10 pitcher in the world, so many losses from allowing 2 runs it's sickening

i know you're trolling but i'd take him before every pitcher on the CLE roster not named Kluber

Duffy?? Not trolling, I wouldn't take him over the shoeshine boy. (Goodfellas reference in here somewhere.)

Kluber is money...but he is coming off his longest outing of the season (correct me if i'm wrong).

I took KC 1st 5 ML (+102), hoping for a bit of a flat spot from Kluber. I told myself I'd back him around even money on the road any chance I could get but I think just this one time I'll deviate from that strategy

Kluber and Duffy matching each other step for step, got involved with KC myself

I probably should have remembered Duffy throws with his left arm. Fuckin' Tribe.

Back