Thursday LOL chris perez Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
what was mattingly doing leaving him out there to walk 4 in a row???

leans from the BOL open:
PHI u7: Pattillo
MIA +137: Foster
BOS +110: Hernandez
NYY o8.5: Iassogna
MIN u8.5
DET +117 (originally leaned LAA but that's too much respect for Richards)
BAL +125 (not sure to lock now or wait)

on the radar:
MIL u7.5
KC u7.5
DET u7

braves getting too much love yet again. Alvarez is significantly better than Harang, yet you get them at +135? sold.

braves getting too much love yet again. Alvarez is significantly better than Harang, yet you get them at +135? sold.
Only problem with Alvarez is that he's much different on the road than at home

3.81 era, 56IPS, 73 hits (14 more than home games), 29 runs and 24 ER,.316 BA...both home and away he's started 10 games

it's why I'm going to the route of over, miami should be able to hit Harang and the bravos will get to mr. alvarez

Hamels is the better pitcher but Philadelphia is not a good team. According to Gilmo we should play Padres because Jackson after a no walk is 1-13 with a 6.88 ERA. Giants do have a real look ahead with dodgers the next day

Ross different on the road

He's not bad on the road. In his L7 road starts, he has 5 QS and has thrown 43 2/3 innings and allowed 40 hits, 14 earned runs (2.91 ERA), just 3 HRs and a 45:17 K:BB ratio.

Also, Edwin Jackson may be the most overpaid pitcher in the majors. In his L3 starts vs. the Padres, he has lasted just 14 2/3 innings and allowed 30 hits, 21 earned runs (12.89 ERA) and 4 HRs.

In Jacksons last 8 starts overall, he has thrown 42 innings and allowed 53 hits, 34 earned runs (7.29 ERA), 20 walks and 8 HRs.

love hamels but why?

I just don't see how you can play the Phillies right now they are an absolute mess, everybody in the clubhouse is wondering who is getting traded, and the team has become the laughingstock of the city.

I understand why somebody might like them today as Hudson is a fly ball pitcher
who pitches in the perfect home ballpark for him...but CBP is smaller & it's humid in Philadelphia... If they can hit some balls in the air they could end up in the seats

still I don't have any desire to touch Philly right now

That small, smart guy, Stroman is very a interesting player. Last night was deflating loss for Bosox after Ortiz tried to throw on back again with first inning blast.

love hamels but why?

Phillies to avoid home sweep with fair price on Hamels. Phillies bats haven't been awful this series. Think they can muster a few runs which is all they may need. Concerned about the bullpen, so I'd like to see Hamels go 7 or 8 today.

Yanks ground crew screwed the pooch (purposefully?) and helped gift victory to home team. Washington was gracious about accepting shortened decision. Everybody knows Colby is a bitch but he was pitching well against Toronto. This McCarthy line is an absolute joke.

Yanks ground crew screwed the pooch (purposefully?) and helped gift victory to home team. Washington was gracious about accepting shortened decision. Everybody knows Colby is a bitch but he was pitching well against Toronto. This McCarthy line is an absolute joke.

currently, the yanks bats are out performing te jays bats but their artillery will be back..

Lind and Edwin should be back next week and Lawrie will be back in two weeks...let the race begin

need some stats with yanks/rangers pitchers and the ump please...D. Iassogna

wind seems to be shifting - moving more to out to right field-- very strong lean to the over, might have to go with yanks tt over (7 lefties in lineup)
but was hoping for a few runs with the rangers...
thoughts??

I agree GSRO. Jays v. Orioles for the East. Statement win last night IMO.

Its nice to get Brewers in a game 3 fade of Mets RDL on a garza bounce back opportunity. Pushing some chips there.

wind seems to be shifting - moving more to out to right field-- very strong lean to the over, might have to go with yanks tt over (7 lefties in lineup)
thoughts??

I think you are right. North wind will help these leftys. Im going over.

Toronto never seems to win at Yanks. They play at Yanks tomorrow. Tend to think they try and win today

Phillies to avoid home sweep with fair price on Hamels. Phillies bats haven't been awful this series. Think they can muster a few runs which is all they may need. Concerned about the bullpen, so I'd like to see Hamels go 7 or 8 today.
The sweep thing means nothing to me. Go back a little and watch Philadelphia sweep Milwaukee away in a 4 game series.

I agree GSRO. Jays v. Orioles for the East. Statement win last night IMO.

Its nice to get Brewers in a game 3 fade of Mets RDL on a garza bounce back opportunity. Pushing some chips there.
let's hope so...

my point in my last point was that the yanks should be able to get some runs on Colby even if he's "on"...dude has had the most surgeries I've known, hip, knee, arm lol...

I mentioned it above but ill be on the yanks over

also liking 1st 5 under in Canada -- don't think the ump hurts me..

"{First start of the year at 2B for Holt, who becomes first Red Sox player to start at every position except P and C in same season."

Hudson should be very familiar with the Phils being a former braves that is

gonna keep it simple today I think with what i posted earlier:
yanks over
braves over
Tigers ML.. (only concern is that the Tiger's ML is probably going to become a public dog/darling)

let's hope so...

my point in my last point was that the yanks should be able to get some runs on Colby even if he's "on"...dude has had the most surgeries I've known, hip, knee, arm lol...

I mentioned it above but ill be on the yanks over

:shake:

Max last 10 gave up 30 runs
Richards last 10 gave up 14 with 5 away in Oakland. I guess Detroit is a BIG play

No interest in Yanks. Curious 9-3 day of the week and a team that in the day is 20-12 facing one that is 14-15
Colby is on 4 days rest

[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table, width: 1"]
<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><thead>[TR]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]I[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]Split[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]W[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]L[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]<nobr style="vertical-align: inherit; ">W-L%</nobr>[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]ERA[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]G[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]GS[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]GF[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]CG[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]SHO[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]SV[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]IP[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]H[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]R[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]ER[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]HR[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]BB[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]IBB[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]SO[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]HBP[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]BK[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]WP[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]BF[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]WHIP[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]SO9[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #DADCDE, align: center"]SO/W[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]4 Days,GS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: right"].500[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.09[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]39.1[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]64[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]34[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]31[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]14[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]32[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]189[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.983[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.3[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]5 Days,GS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.000[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5.73[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]22.0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]32[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]14[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]19[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]105[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.727[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.8[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3.17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]6+ Days,GS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"].000[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5.86[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]27.2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]39[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]18[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]18[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]27[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]128[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.735[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8.8[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3.00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Should help the overs

also liking 1st 5 under in Canada -- don't think the ump hurts me..

"{First start of the year at 2B for Holt, who becomes first Red Sox player to start at every position except P and C in same season."

Canada f5 under 4.5 - large

over yanks 8.5 - large

yanks tt over 4.5 - small

2nd half yanks - small (trying this out)

fun parlay -

padres - 1.5
canada f5 under 4.5
native americans -1.5

GL everyone...

Just realized that the Padres have had two overs in a row once this year and three over in a row one other time, two of which were at Coors. Other than that they have not had consecutive overs.

why are we not doing a chase system with this? I'm starting tomorrow after the cubs series.

I hate when pitchers walk guys for no reason... your a f'ing mlb pitcher... make the guy beat you, throw it over the plate

Max last 10 gave up 30 runs
Richards last 10 gave up 14 with 5 away in Oakland. I guess Detroit is a BIG play

what?

big move on this one from where I originally wanted LAA then saw the open and liked DET until it sank back to only a little higher than my number. Not sure I want to touch

thoughts??

lean over but neither team is hitting and Iassogna is more under than over to me

According to Gilmo we should play Padres because Jackson after a no walk is 1-13 with a 6.88 ERA.

Good find by Gilmo even though he omitted a win in 2009 to make his trend look better. The only thing I see is that 12 of the losses were away and Jackson plays at home today.

When you break it down to home games you get the Cubs 2-3 SU in those games with Edwin pitching 35 innings with 11 runs, 34 hits, 14 BB, and 35 K. That's an ERA of 2.83 with one strikeout per inning and a WHIP of 1.371. Not to mention 7.0 IP per start.

Still an impressive trend and a tip of the hat to him.

Small bet on Frisco. Will not be upset at a loss but getting 12 cents seemed a little odd

Good find by Gilmo even though he omitted a win in 2009 to make his trend look better. The only thing I see is that 12 of the losses were away and Jackson plays at home today.

When you break it down to home games you get the Cubs 2-3 SU in those games with Edwin pitching 35 innings with 11 runs, 34 hits, 14 BB, and 35 K. That's an ERA of 2.83 with one strikeout per inning and a WHIP of 1.371. Not to mention 7.0 IP per start.

Still an impressive trend and a tip of the hat to him.
Killersports has a variation up showing 15 in a row with some qualifications.

Back