Mar/Apr ... 1.31
May ... 1.37
June ... 1.41
July ... 1.51

1.37 HR/G for the season

Up 19% from last year

Up 9% from 2017's record

Up 59% from 2014

Porcello pitching and Yanks hitting equals over in this game. And the yanks at short money seems way to easy

How hard do you want to play Max. 4-0 2.,23 ERA with Kulpa 9-4 day of week. Hoffman based on 1 game with Kulpa 6.43 ERA Colorado after a Shutout 1-3 this season. If Max is healthy in the day his ERA in the day 2.12

Porcello pitching and Yanks hitting equals over in this game. And the yanks at short money seems way to easy

Porcello has put together some nice performances vs Yankees in Fenway. It may seem like hes been pitching poorly lately but maybe he just pitches poorly with a hugely cushioned lead? In his last three games he only started to give up runs when up by 5+ runs and he got the win in all three, then the London fiasco, had allowed two runs thru 5 vs Jays and was excellent vs Twins and Rangers

Looks like I am playing Pitt Better catcher better on 4 days but far the best reason is just the away factor factor but I would caution The days favor the Cardinals. Bet this light

DeGrom flirting with a high WHIP of 1.35 during the day (by his standards) while yielding his best split based ERA of 1.59. Is he getting lucky or pitching out of jams more during the day? In comparison his WHIP is 1.07 at night but has a 3.26 ERA.

Lauer just appears to be crappy on the road. .280 avg against and a 1.46 WHIP. Could be inflated with some Coors #s, no idea.

Lauer Light. Hate betting against Degrom in the day but Lauer better with ump. His team is better on Thursday and they try much harder. Degrom just loses so often you have to take chances

Both morning games look bad. Maybe the first one should. The second one Fairchild a homer ump who Musgrove had a 1.93 ERA with was in charge so maybe that was legit

I just hit the over 11 in Boston. Normally I wait. Why did I bet it now. Romaine Tanaka's best catcher has started the last 2 games. NOT available today Tanaka has stunk on the road for some time 5.40 road ERA 1-3 record at night 4.45 night ERA now no best catcher. I think Sanchez is out. the third catcher he has a over 11 ERA so this could be VERY interesting

Increasing the 2.5 on Washington. Washington is moving into a very tough series at the Dodgers obviously and Max knows it as well

Seeing Yankee catcher Higashioka This is the 11 ERA this seasoncatcher lifetime 4.55 ERA with Tanaka based on 6games. Still want to wait on ump

Nats lineup is frustrating at times. Has basically hung 3 and 2 on the Rockies' crap staff last 2 games and now 0fer through 3.

Just start immediately. Wasting 3 innings and now something happens and they have hope. If Washington loses I will clap for Colorado

Max hurt? Nats pen only shows up when I bet against them. They’re not a serious contender until they add 2-3 arms to that awful dumpster of a pen.

Anybody got anything on these 8 pm games? Twins/Sox and Tribe/KC? I like both the favorites, but for some reason feel a little hesitant on both

It's crazy how there are now 5 starters whose teams are down over 10 units when they start and the worse 3

Sale -18.3u
deGrom -15.1 (after today)
Scherzer -11 (after today)
...are potentially 3 of the top 5 or 6 starters league-wide :shocked:

btw...other 2
Richards -10.2
Mahle -10.3

Ive lost so many ff unders bw two starters with low eras lol. I just like Giolito and Berrios because theyve taken big steps forward this year so oddsmakers underestimate them and so theyve been big under guys. Plus Sox been hitting poorly lately. Maybe Twins have a let down coming off top notch opponent?

I just hit the over 11 in Boston. Normally I wait. Why did I bet it now. Romaine Tanaka's best catcher has started the last 2 games. NOT available today Tanaka has stunk on the road for some time 5.40 road ERA 1-3 record at night 4.45 night ERA now no best catcher. I think Sanchez is out. the third catcher he has a over 11 ERA so this could be VERY interesting
Great stuff

Back