Thursday ill-timed balks Discussion

Volquez's L4 SU wins came against the Phils, Mets, Rays, and Cubs who rank 26, 21, 24, and 25, respectively, in runs scored this season. St. Louis rank 28th. I took u7.5 120. I have no idea what Miller's back is doing but 4th game of a series has been good for unders in STL.

Wait... what? These two starts arent impressive???

[TABLE="class: tablehead mod-player-stats, width: 922"]
<tbody>[TR="class: oddrow"]
[TD]Jul 4[/TD]
[TD]@ COL[/TD]
[TD]W 9-0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]8.0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]8[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]8[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]93[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]27[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]85

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: tablehead mod-player-stats, width: 922"]
<tbody>[TR="class: oddrow"]
[TD]Jun 18[/TD]
[TD]vs COL[/TD]
[TD]W 8-0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]9.0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]15[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]9[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]107[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]28[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]102[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
You are talking about a basket case team. Its nothing. KC was playing the game with a quality starter.

Volquez's L4 SU wins came against the Phils, Mets, Rays, and Cubs who rank 26, 21, 24, and 25, respectively, in runs scored this season. St. Louis rank 28th. I took u7.5 120. I have no idea what Miller's back is doing but 4th game of a series has been good for unders in STL.
Could see that. I mentioned that Miller would pitch better with another catcher

You are talking about a basket case team. Its nothing. KC was playing the game with a quality starter.
'
Did you even watch the no hitter?

His stuff was out of this world.... No one would've hit him that night.

Looking at over in Baltimore but just looking so far. Chen on 6 this season 1-2 5.46 28 innings. Think both pitchers get hit but just looking so far

If you wanted a reason to roll with the Tigers, Guthrie is 5-15 SU (2-10 SU home) when he lasted less than five innings in his previous start. The average line in the home games was -109. That's about where he's lined tonight. What do you guys think about Smyly?

Just not seeing this clearly. Washington should hit him easily as they are good vs lefties. They beat Baltimore by 4 yesterday. Good day of week for Baltimore. Gut feeling it goes over but can not pin it down yet.

Regarding Kershaw-- could be the best in the world. Not sure if he is the best today. If you like him bet on him and by the way i almost NEVER watch baseball

Based on splits he should do well. He just wins very seldom. Not a game I have looked at but him winning would not surprise me. Kind of taking it easy today

who has the stats,splits, days of week, number of poops for the angels/ rangers game please ?

Regarding Kershaw-- could be the best in the world. Not sure if he is the best today. If you like him bet on him and by the way i almost NEVER watch baseball
Love your input tuck and respect it,unfortunately Im sad enough to watch these games.Kershaw is a pass only,dudes incredible,nobody wants to lay the numbers hes laying atm,just put a line through his games and check the box in the am.

Evan Silva@evansilva <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 45s </small> <button role="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" data-delay="0" data-placement="top" aria-haspopup="true" data-original-title="More" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

Twirling Clayton Kershaw vs Padres tonight on @FanDuel MLB.

If you wanted a reason to roll with the Tigers, Guthrie is 5-15 SU (2-10 SU home) when he lasted less than five innings in his previous start. The average line in the home games was -109. That's about where he's lined tonight. What do you guys think about Smyly?

can't throw strikes

didn't we decide that the wind-tunnel was no longer in effect due to some architectural remodeling the Rangers did to their ballpark

didn't we decide that the wind-tunnel was no longer in effect due to some architectural remodeling the Rangers did to their ballpark

i was off it preseason, but i think we struggled to get the conditions necessary last year for it. Seems like it worked last series and looks like we got the wind tunnel tonight

So then how can you say a no hitter in which he struck out 15,0 bbs against the statistically best offense in the nl is not impressive? Wtf?

I'm going large on over in Texas too.... Kind of looks too easy but oh well

Texas pitching :rofl:

Just what Colby Lewis needed, the Ted Barrett k zone to force him to grove pitches
Leaving Colby out to :hang:Love it Ron Ron

Back