Thursday I actually bet the open Discussion

Only loss on a 5 teamer was the M's. I'm snake bitten. Think thats about 5 parlays in the last week with one loser. On to the next one.

Arm problems for Josh Johnson? I don't buy it. Dude just flat out cannot pitch in the Majors.

It has been proven time and time again throughout this season...

I'm so god damn pissed off that I was unable to get a bet in on the Angels TT and/or ML. Had no frigging wireless all day until now.

Hopefully he gets to start a few more games this season...

Arm problems for Josh Johnson? I don't buy it. Dude just flat out cannot pitch in the Majors.

It has been proven time and time again throughout this season...

I'm so god damn pissed off that I was unable to get a bet in on the Angels TT and/or ML. Had no frigging wireless all day until now.

Hopefully he gets to start a few more games this season...

No wager by phone options?

No wager by phone options?

Unfortunately no, pinnacle doesn't offer phone wagers and my instadebit is unavailable because I'm outside of Canada at the moment.

As long as nobody from this site took the Jays tonight I'm happy. What was up with that line anyways? 7.5 and Angels -110? Books won't be happy with their result on that game in the morning...

Unfortunately no, pinnacle doesn't offer phone wagers and my instadebit is unavailable because I'm outside of Canada at the moment.

As long as nobody from this site took the Jays tonight I'm happy. What was up with that line anyways? 7.5 and Angels -110? Books won't be happy with their result on that game in the morning...

I got Angels -105 & Over 8.5 on 5dimes

Back