Thursday & Friday Night NBA Plays

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
9-4 YTD +50.1 Units

Hit big plays on Knicks Over, Hornets -4, and Lakers 2Q in-game.

Tonight's card looks a little dry for my taste. The only game I feel confident about picking SU is Cleveland but I have no interest in laying 9.5 or 10 points.

With that being said, BM right now has 9 available compared to many other 9.5's out there. So there's a 1/2 point of value in the spread before I even get to teasing it down 6.

I really like Boston tomorrow night to cover the spread. I may be on them on top of this even if the first leg hits.

Cavs -3/Boston -3.5 6.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

Outside of that... I like the idea of a team whose already played once covering a 1st quarter vs. an inferior team who has not. Lakers should have covered that 1st quarter I was on last night... but two big runs by the Clippers and no calls on Kobe's drives made me it impossible. Then, I got lucky just to get a push with a last second 3 at the buzzer. 2Q Lakers -1.5 was an easy in-game bet after that.

Cavs -3 1Q -115 2.3 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Got a decent sized freeplay parlay going w/ NOK ML and Celtics -9.5 for giggles.

GL to all tonight.

:cheers:

Last edited:
BOL Inspekdah - I think Indy gonna shock Boston in a couple of days, so I wouldnt mind seeing them get everybody back on their side by dealing to Chicago.

Has to be value in NOK -3.5 +225, no? Looking at that alternative line perhaps for a unit or so...

Really hoping Houston drops this lead down a bit so I can get on them 2H closer to pk'em for game

Hornets/Suns O199 2.2 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Actually did not get the hedge attempt in, will ride it all 2H

Last edited:
Hornets -3.5 +225 1/2 Unit to Win 1.125 Units

Will track this in a ML Dog/Alt Spread record... just trying it out see if it can be profitable.

Hedging the -3.5 Hornets Alt line w/ Phoenix -5.5 2H .55 Units to Win 1/2 Unit... goal with these is just to guarantee profit, and attempt some middle opportunities when the chance exist...

Thought about getting out of my over wager... but will just play it out I guess.

Missed hedge opportunity 2H (total)

Right now I'm looking at a few things...

Celtics line if it keeps dropping is worth hitting on the situation alone.

Really like Philly, Philly .. perhaps tease w/ Celts? Will probably play team total over too.

Rundown of 1Q games (starters vs. starters in pre-season)

38-22, Philly in Philly. Shortly after, a team led by Lou Williams played the rest of the game.

32-24, Philly in NYK. Held on for the victory by 7.

Remember... D'Antoni at this time was playing with the same guys he plays with now. So these aren't just pre-season #s.

Philly out-rebounded Toronto badly... and should do the same here creating several 2nd chance points... however, Philly let up 10 for 16 3 point shooting... which should help the Knicks score, but also create fast breaks for the Sixers.

Just my .02 on this game since so many in love with the Knicks... I'd go other routes in this game than taking the dog with the points.

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Pending teaser right now... Cle -3 (WINNER) & Celts -3.5 for 5 Units, risking -130 to win 5 Units.

Last edited:
IPL Celtics -2.5 2Q 1.1 Units to Win 1.0 Units

Just a complete mismatch at this point in the season, Celtics won't let up until the 4th

Current Card:

Cavs/Celtics -3.5 6.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units
Sixers -2/Celtics -4 2.4 Units to Win 2.0 Units
Celtics -3 1Q -115 1.15 Units to Win 1.0 Unit WIN
Celtics -5.5 -105 1H 1.05 Units to Win 1.0 Units

Celtics -2.5 2Q 1.1 Units to Win 1.0 Units

Not down enough to make it huge... but team always seems to play well 2Q. No Ginobli and nothing to go off of this year.

IPL Spurs -1/2 Point 2Q 1.1 Units to Win 1.0 Unit

Current Card:

Cavs/Celtics -3.5 6.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units
Sixers -2/Celtics -4 2.4 Units to Win 2.0 Units
Celtics -3 1Q -115 1.15 Units to Win 1.0 Unit WIN
Celtics -5.5 -105 1H 1.05 Units to Win 1.0 Units

Celtics -2.5 2Q 1.1 Units to Win 1.0 Units

Now that is called capping the NBA...NICE....:cheers:

5-1, Spurs just not getting any breaks in that 2nd Q for the only loss.

I had the Clippers -3.5 +180 for a 1/2 unit posted but immediately took it down as I forgot to "confirm" my bet.

Thanks Mulligan.

Spurs -1.5 -105 3Q 2.1 Units to Win 2 Units

Get ball 1st? And looks like the plan will be to let Duncan/Parker go the distance. They have a break or two coming there way. Think Portland might have more left though for a late push.

Welp... I'll chase it thinking they make it a last minute game...

Spurs 4Q -2.5 -115 2.3 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Back