leans from the BOL open:
CHC +109/u6.5 +100
BOS +120
TEX +118
SEA +142
DET +112

on the radar:
WAS u7 -120

Elias in bad form and has a 1.3 whip on season. kazmir has given up 3+ in only one start so far this season.

What's the appeal with seattle gw? Gl

Disagree on Elias's form, he was throwing the ball really well last time out vs KC hitting 94 before he had a terrible inning and everything went to hell.

SEA is sort of waking up from their three-month slumber and has such a better team, plus fading OAK has made me more money than anyone besides CLE this season

I've been waiting for SEA to make their run. I still think SEA and LAA are the class of the AL West, I'm sure I am alone in that sentiment.

Unless the Stros get another piece I think they will come back to earth. Still a year away.

I've been waiting for SEA to make their run. I still think SEA and LAA are the class of the AL West, I'm sure I am alone in that sentiment.

Unless the Stros get another piece I think they will come back to earth. Still a year away.

you're not alone, but I'm shocked HOU is still doing this

Keuchel and McCullers are a pretty good 1-2. that back of the rotation is not trust worthy.

Posey left the game tonight, think we will see Susac for sure tomorrow and maybe not even Buster at 1B as he's played 7 straight games (day off monday). Is SF worth backing as a bigger dog without him? I want to fade Fernandez, but not sure that's the lineup to do it

Kinda surprised to see an 8.5 run total in Baltimore. Both pitchers in real good form. Like under here and in NYM again.

Posey left the game tonight, think we will see Susac for sure tomorrow and maybe not even Buster at 1B as he's played 7 straight games (day off monday). Is SF worth backing as a bigger dog without him? I want to fade Fernandez, but not sure that's the lineup to do it

Should be interesting with both Cain and Fernandez making their debuts from injury.

-Texas, like Gallardo and his form already dealt with the Jays recently as well
-Agree with the sentiments above about seattle, GW mentioned in our other threads that once Sea's offense does wake up it's going to be a slick run for them and I do agree with it
-Rockies/zona over i know the roof is closed, but there should be runs in this game between these two pitchers
-Brewers/Phils Over - Garza/Billingsley not much more to say
-Jays do not do well after double digit outputs (think they average about 2 runs in their games folllowing and Boyd should not be this big of a favorite, that being said the offense got back on track yesterday for Canada day and SOME momentum should carry over (joey and parrot finally starting to heat up)

Don't think Ryan will keep those pitt bats quiet and I had a small lean to them as a dog, but I think I may go over there...don't see a 2-1 type game for detroit to win tonight.

looking at
Tribe/Rays under 6'/FF under [3/3'?]
Pirates/Tigers FF over [4'?]
Nats/Braves under 6'
Braves TT under [3?]
Rangers/O's under 8'

looking at
Tribe/Rays under 6'/FF under [3/3'?]
Pirates/Tigers FF over [4'?]
Nats/Braves under 6'
Braves TT under [3?]
Rangers/O's under 8'

That's alot of trust for Matt Moore right off the DL probably feast or famine with him in his first couple of starts until he gets back into his pitching routine no?

That's alot of trust for Matt Moore right off the DL probably feast or famine with him in his first couple of starts until he gets back into his pitching routine no?

That's a fair point. It has as much to do with my not having confidence in Tribe vs LHP as anything. Moore has been missing bats and looking pretty solid in his rehab starts based upon what i've read. And while the Tribe has put up some runs the last few days in Tampa, 13 of their 21 runs were off of Rays pen, and Tribe frankly was pretty fortunate. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tito sit Brantley vs lefty and on turf for getaway day game, either. I see this as a pitchers duel but I've certainly been wrong before.

That's a fair point. It has as much to do with my not having confidence in Tribe vs LHP as anything. Moore has been missing bats and looking pretty solid in his rehab starts based upon what i've read. And while the Tribe has put up some runs the last few days in Tampa, 13 of their 21 runs were off of Rays pen, and Tribe frankly was pretty fortunate. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tito sit Brantley vs lefty and on turf for getaway day game, either. I see this as a pitchers duel but I've certainly been wrong before.

definitely hear you on that, my one concern with such a low total is that one side could do alot of the lifting and if Moore is off + the last couple of games the Injuns have hit it could be one sided. Not trying to sway, just getting an understanding.
BOL

Two guys coming off the DL and the total is 6.5 in Miami....Sandy Koufax v. Bob Gibson this is not. Give me good "A" lineups and seems worth a stab.

Any input on Moore in the day currently. in 2013 4-1 with a low 4 ERA. Today is the Seattle 0-7 day

definitely hear you on that, my one concern with such a low total is that one side could do alot of the lifting and if Moore is off + the last couple of games the Injuns have hit it could be one sided. Not trying to sway, just getting an understanding.
BOL

The closer i look, the more i'm thinking that this is a pass. Brantley is in the lineup (not that that alone should be determinative), and wondering if Moore will be on a pitch-count and might see the Rays pen for roughly 4 innings. Also, since his sick streak of starts with the ridiculous K numbers, Kluber has been touched up for 3+ runs pretty much every outing. At 7, might be worth a shot, but at 6' or heavily juiced FF 3', there probably are better options (including passing).

Any input on Moore in the day currently. in 2013 4-1 with a low 4 ERA. Today is the Seattle 0-7 day

don't know if you can consider Moore's splits until after he's had some reg. starts he hasn't pitched in a very long time.

The closer i look, the more i'm thinking that this is a pass. Brantley is in the lineup (not that that alone should be determinative), and wondering if Moore will be on a pitch-count and might see the Rays pen for roughly 4 innings. Also, since his sick streak of starts with the ridiculous K numbers, Kluber has been touched up for 3+ runs pretty much every outing. At 7, might be worth a shot, but at 6' or heavily juiced FF 3', there probably are better options (including passing).
:shake: you bring up some valid points, there are probably better bets on the board including the one you posted for the tigers ff over.

Guys look at this play and tell me what you think.
mil phi ff ov 4

Garza has been terrible, Billingsley off injury and still rusty, hitters park.

Anyone against this?

mil phi ff ov 4

Anyone against this?
not at all, am already on the game over

The only thing I can say about that over is that philly can make anyone with an arm look like 1995 Greg Maddux

mil phi ff ov 4

Anyone against this?

Over is 5-0 last 5 Tripp Gibson games behind plate, 7-3 L10. Surprised to see the downward movement on the total, but that's only reason I can see to avoid.

TB pen is good?
Probably the best thing is just to fade Houston every day especially at home.:cheers3:

I'd been profitable against HOU this year until this past series

you can't sit Brantley

Like the Texas side here as well

grabbed 125 overnight

don't know if you can consider Moore's splits until after he's had some reg. starts he hasn't pitched in a very long time.

completely different guy with a new arm so i'd throw it all out the window

mil phi ff ov 4

Anyone against this?

not really, but both lineups can get shutout

Would stay off Gallardo. With Hoyle 16.2 innings ERA of 6.48 also much better on 5 than 4.

Strange day. Do not forget about the huge Washington look ahead plus Max is 3-0 with ump but a fairly high ERA

Going to make a small bet on Philadelphia. I know. I am very worried but Garza 1-5 on 4 and playing at night 0-7 7.31 ERA. I think Philadelphia has been swept 1 time at home Not sure about that but Garza is a special case.

I am considering KC RL. I have no idea right now about the Cards game except that somehow they win at home playing a right hander.

I am considering KC RL. I have no idea right now about the Cards game except that somehow they win at home playing a right hander.

they definitely struggle vs LHP, but I think Ross is undervalued and the kid StL is throwing doesn't deserve to be on this level

Playing Washington under. SMALL on Philadelphia. Royals rl and ML. and looking

mil phi ff ov 4

Anyone against this?

God I love betting baseball

Back