Thursday Discussion Thread

Starting to look at tomorrow, seems like trying to cap LAA/DET is a fools errand. I have no clue whatsoever.

Maybe a Riley Greene / Neto / Carpenter 1+ hit SGP, based on strength vs pitch type correlation. But honestly no fucking clue. This guy Kochanowicz may have finally figured a few things out with his sinker. Last 3 starts pretty much shut down WSH, ATL, TOR.

Not seeing any strong angles to target. Montero is up and down, hasn't pitched in 11 days... shut Yanks down last start, throws a below average 4 seamer.

Maybe NRFI? Maybe best not to force anything here.

Eovaldi in a parlay with something, not sure what or how yet

Miami +105
OAK +114

Games tomorrow reek

SF/MIL FF o4.5 -114 looks legit.

Birdsong walking 3,3,4 3 out of L4 on the road to WSH, OAK, SEA. Righties slugging .542 vs him. Milwaukee righties should make him pay for that a bit. Civale starts have been wild games just about every outing, for one reason or another, 7/8 FF over 4.5 averaging 6.6 runs.

TOR/BOS

Bowden Francis has struck out 7,8,7,12 last 4. Gotta check his K prop tomorrow, it may be light.

Pads pissed that game away to cards. I’ve noticed a real theme with cards, they pretty much only win games the the other team totally gift wraps.

Need to look at KC/HOU FF o4.5 tomorrow. KC obliterated Brown for 11 hits and 9ER in less than an inning back in April.. probably holds little bearing now, and realize he's been hot of late.

Need to look at KC/HOU FF o4.5 tomorrow. KC obliterated Brown for 11 hits and 9ER in less than an inning back in April.. probably holds little bearing now, and realize he's been hot of late.
Road KC simply isn't worth much for me. They simply struggle when away from the K

As long as Ferris holds this lead I’d be pretty happy as a doyer fan. He certainly wasn’t at fault for these runs o’s have. This easily the best game I seen Ferris pitch, bodes well for pads in playoffs.

As long as Ferris holds this lead I’d be pretty happy as a doyer fan. He certainly wasn’t at fault for these runs o’s have. This easily the best game I seen Ferris pitch, bodes well for pads in playoffs.
Lots going on there. Pitching isn't good and no Freddie is a complete disaster for their lineup.

Jfc I didn’t even realize I was posting shit bout wed games in todays thread last night, I saw I had post in here and was like “I don’t remember even looking at this card yet!”, drugs are bad, mmmkkkkk. I actually think they good, I slept like a fucking baby last night! Like 1st time all week I went longer than 2 hours without waking up, omg I feel so good like I imagine normal ppl feel after sleeping!!

That said I havnt capped shit, Theresa has her appointment w her oncologist then for next round this new treatment shit, the good is this treatment is only like 30-40 min compared to the 4-6 hours chemo used to be. Think we be finished and out of there by 11 maybe 11:30. So if I push it can prob bet any the games besides angels/tigers and call me crazy I doubt I even would cap that game anyways! Got a few hours til we gotta leave, gotta get quick shower and fresh to death in case any the cute nurses there who find me so adorable for taking care my wife, who knows which one of those I might be able to smash after Theresa dies! Gotta bring my A game ! Lol. Gonna try to get few the earlier starts capped before we leave or while we at cancer center.

Oh shit Dan, found this page by accident on FB and it's f'n hilarious

View attachment 87579

The other day you could get 8 rows behind catcher in green seats for 20 bucks! The seats higher up were basically free other than the ticket master fees, even the all inclusive seats were a crazy good deal and still they can’t get anyone. They couldn’t have paid me 100 bucks to go sit in pool my own sweat to watch the trash baseball they playing! I tried telling them this shit was coming 2 years ago but nobody listens to me!!! At this point I dunno how there a way back short of selling team? They have mangled the tv deals, they only way to watch them is if you dumb enough to pay out the ass for charter or direct tv, they made some kinda retarded deal where you can’t get there games on any streaming sites! Clearly they foreseen the future of tv as well they do prospects! The one thing bout this city I liked was how great baseball town we were and they killed that. More good news on the horizon, they apparently not making money (who fault that? A retarded half wit could make money w this franchise) so they are getting goldy and others money off the books this offseason and they don’t plan on replacing any of it so next years product is gonna resemble the A’s except without the good young talent!!!! I don’t see any way out of this other than kill the ownership and front office, how hard could that be??? I’m not doing it, soon as Theresa dies im moving, hopefully to a place that has a team worth supporting!!

Jfc I didn’t even realize I was posting shit bout wed games in todays thread last night, I saw I had post in here and was like “I don’t remember even looking at this card yet!”, drugs are bad, mmmkkkkk. I actually think they good, I slept like a fucking baby last night! Like 1st time all week I went longer than 2 hours without waking up, omg I feel so good like I imagine normal ppl feel after sleeping!!

That said I havnt capped shit, Theresa has her appointment w her oncologist then for next round this new treatment shit, the good is this treatment is only like 30-40 min compared to the 4-6 hours chemo used to be. Think we be finished and out of there by 11 maybe 11:30. So if I push it can prob bet any the games besides angels/tigers and call me crazy I doubt I even would cap that game anyways! Got a few hours til we gotta leave, gotta get quick shower and fresh to death in case any the cute nurses there who find me so adorable for taking care my wife, who knows which one of those I might be able to smash after Theresa dies! Gotta bring my A game ! Lol. Gonna try to get few the earlier starts capped before we leave or while we at cancer center.

Well nevermind, her oncologist wasn’t gonna be here today was gonna just be his nurse practitioner which you have no idea how bad that pisses me off! I understand maybe 1x or with patients maybe not as fucked yo as my wife but she needs assurances from her fucjing dr!!! She already on the fence If she wants to keep doing this treatment some bubbly nurse who is nice enough isn’t gonna convince her, the reason we stayed with this place cause she really likes her oncologist and this prick wasn’t even gonna be there!!! So the good news we ain’t messing w that shit today so it time to cap games and when we go tues shouldn’t be any day games! Lol

Well nevermind, her oncologist wasn’t gonna be here today was gonna just be his nurse practitioner which you have no idea how bad that pisses me off! I understand maybe 1x or with patients maybe not as fucked yo as my wife but she needs assurances from her fucjing dr!!! She already on the fence If she wants to keep doing this treatment some bubbly nurse who is nice enough isn’t gonna convince her, the reason we stayed with this place cause she really likes her oncologist and this prick wasn’t even gonna be there!!! So the good news we ain’t messing w that shit today so it time to cap games and when we go tues shouldn’t be any day games! Lol
Weird card today ..

Weird card today ..

I just got back home from running few errands getting some coffee, fought a her trying to make her eat something then whipped up one my drug cocktails to knock her out for few hours so I can get working on it. There ncaa fb tonight also! Already had 4-5 text from my idiot degen friends wanting me to do work for them! Guess they have finally figured out watching is more fun when they win but they don’t wanna actually do the work they wanna text me, worst part is most of them will start bitching and blaming me by fucking halftime! Then when bet wins do I even get a fucking “thanks” not usually! The only one I give a shit bout actually helping out one my old hustler friends that still doing his thing, he shows me love one way or another when I hook him up!! The rest these clowns it ain’t worth the headache. Nothing worse than you losing real money and some moron is complaining bout his $20 bet!!! Like I wanna hear that shit! Especially when damn bet still has plenty of time!!! Anyways I can’t imagine I find more than a couple ncaa plays this week, I despise those spreads anything over 3 tds, they impossible for me to cap. I know there’s big 10 game I been waiting for prop all week but as of yesterday wasn’t out yet!!

Enough my bull shit, just giving the gummy time to kick in! I’m gonna start w the baseball now, anything you see I should start with?

Gray o4.5 Ks -142 @ FD
Gray o1.5 BB +115

Gray is 13/13 over 4.5ks at home this season, 23/24 on the year. Realize this is the Padres, but I'll take my chances.

Carpenter/Greene/Neto 1+ hit SGP +153
SF/MIL FF o4.5 -113
Seager 2 bases -115
TEX FF RL -140 @ MGM

I can’t believe every fucking astro but Pena had a hit yesterday and I needed that mfer to have 2+ bases and a rbi to cash a monster!! One pitch I dunno how he missed then another later in game I didn’t see but I heard on radio and they said he just got underneath.. had a pretty big day yesterday but that one mfer and pads handing shitbag cards a game kept it from being epic!!

I just got back home from running few errands getting some coffee, fought a her trying to make her eat something then whipped up one my drug cocktails to knock her out for few hours so I can get working on it. There ncaa fb tonight also! Already had 4-5 text from my idiot degen friends wanting me to do work for them! Guess they have finally figured out watching is more fun when they win but they don’t wanna actually do the work they wanna text me, worst part is most of them will start bitching and blaming me by fucking halftime! Then when bet wins do I even get a fucking “thanks” not usually! The only one I give a shit bout actually helping out one my old hustler friends that still doing his thing, he shows me love one way or another when I hook him up!! The rest these clowns it ain’t worth the headache. Nothing worse than you losing real money and some moron is complaining bout his $20 bet!!! Like I wanna hear that shit! Especially when damn bet still has plenty of time!!! Anyways I can’t imagine I find more than a couple ncaa plays this week, I despise those spreads anything over 3 tds, they impossible for me to cap. I know there’s big 10 game I been waiting for prop all week but as of yesterday wasn’t out yet!!

Enough my bull shit, just giving the gummy time to kick in! I’m gonna start w the baseball now, anything you see I should start with?
Fuck those friends of yours! Some interesting shit to look at in the Pads game.

TOR/BOS

Bowden Francis has struck out 7,8,7,12 last 4. Gotta check his K prop tomorrow, it may be light.

Wasn’t he a mfin pen guy to start the year? I kinda ignored him for a bit, I despise jay’s anyways seeing how they been one most overpriced teams in the league last 2 years so they usually fade or pass, but I have started to notice that Mfer putting up numbers lately!

Wasn’t he a mfin pen guy to start the year? I kinda ignored him for a bit, I despise jay’s anyways seeing how they been one most overpriced teams in the league last 2 years so they usually fade or pass, but I have started to notice that Mfer putting up numbers lately!
Yes.. they made his prop 5.5

SF/MIL FF o4.5 -113
Seager 2 bases -115
TEX FF RL -140 @ MGM

Gray o4.5 Ks -142 @ FD
Gray o1.5 BB +115

KC/HOU FF o4 -130 @ MGM

Fuck those friends of yours! Some interesting shit to look at in the Pads game.

Friends a strong word these days, I thought we were friends when I was a good mfer to know and picked up a lot of tabs, not many of them gave a shit once my wife got cancer. Sadly one the few who actually did:does is so fucked up on H/finny I just can’t talk to him cause no matter how much he genially cares which I believe he does at same point the conversation gonna shift to drugs I wanna stay away from. I hate ignoring him cause he been a good dude since school but that stuff has a way of ruining ppl, he married the wrong bitch, begged him not to and that cunt sent him spiraling bad when I was in prison. This little gangster Mfer got shot in the face and still kicking! We ain’t talked in few years but he reached out after he heard bout my wife, tried hanging w him, he gets social security over the whole gun shot in face thing! Lol, I tried putting him on to this gambling shit, got him all the Fred bonuses last fall and started helping him build accounts but didn’t take 2-3 weeks and he was wanting me to pick him up to cash out and buy dope so I just stopped answering phone for him, broke my heart but I ain’t trying to be a part of Mfers downfalls.

Friends a strong word these days, I thought we were friends when I was a good mfer to know and picked up a lot of tabs, not many of them gave a shit once my wife got cancer. Sadly one the few who actually did:does is so fucked up on H/finny I just can’t talk to him cause no matter how much he genially cares which I believe he does at same point the conversation gonna shift to drugs I wanna stay away from. I hate ignoring him cause he been a good dude since school but that stuff has a way of ruining ppl, he married the wrong bitch, begged him not to and that cunt sent him spiraling bad when I was in prison. This little gangster Mfer got shot in the face and still kicking! We ain’t talked in few years but he reached out after he heard bout my wife, tried hanging w him, he gets social security over the whole gun shot in face thing! Lol, I tried putting him on to this gambling shit, got him all the Fred bonuses last fall and started helping him build accounts but didn’t take 2-3 weeks and he was wanting me to pick him up to cash out and buy dope so I just stopped answering phone for him, broke my heart but I ain’t trying to be a part of Mfers downfalls.
Fuck all that crap brother, I need your thoughts on my Gray props today. Shit is crazy!

The weed and addy are good and blending well, even gave my puppy half a gunny so he calm the fuck down, im getting to work as we speak
When I smoked weed, my favorite was the stoner speedball, high grade coffee in the AM + wake and bake

Fuck all that crap brother, I need your thoughts on my Gray props today. Shit is crazy!

Lowest I seen gray k’s all year but I’m skeptical. Lefties sporting a ops of almost .800 vs him this year and we know pads can stack a lineup full of lefties/switch hitters vs a guy. I’m skeptical of him here, not saying he be bad but with I assume 6-7 lefty bats in lineup, ones who don’t do a lot of chasing either, he gonna have to work to get thru the lineup 2x, this feels like a 5 inning 2 run outing to me, whether he punches 5 or not I’m not sure? It be lot easier for me to count k’s if lineup was out!!

Im way higher on king here, This best rest for his k/bb rate. He has better overall surface stats in night compared to day but once again his k rate better in day. Cards havnt been striking out much this series but go back to the minny series, I think king stuff is much more similar to couple those guys than the pitchers pads been throwing this series, and 5.5 for king on the cheap too! My guy has punched out 6+ in like 7 straight games! His high 12% swinging strike bout in line w a 5.5 but since asb he been posting a bunch of games with 14% or higher which elite. His k:bb def suffers a bit vs lefties but let’s get real here most lefties I see cards playing be 4 and only 2 of them guys that prob won’t strike out!! Give me king ov 5.5 k’s and lads only -115? Yea I’ll take that also!

My friends that smoke weed sometimes I give a 10 to which I cut and half and they like “didn’t even feel that shit”, lol

I had coffee already, love me some top shelf coffee myself. I had a quad expresso pumpkin spice latte, now I’m on sea blue Red Bull 😝

Morton gets hit up basically any time he faces an average to above average offense. Sanchez is a machine at home all year, Phillies are pissed off from yesterday, think this is a FF RL or TT Phils play.

SF/MIL FF o4.5 -113
Seager 2 bases -115
TEX FF RL -140 @ MGM

Gray o4.5 Ks -142 @ FD
Gray o1.5 BB +115

KC/HOU FF o4 -130 @ MGM

Phillies FF TT o2.5 +100

Back