Thursday Discussion Thread

These early games don’t seem to work out for me real often, lol. Long ways to go I guess. Reds been comeback kids this series, kinda why it was dumb to use the lead by 2 thing on them. If you havnt used yet I think it a awesome play for Mets. For some reason they give strider all kinds of problems, I’d think they get another early lead on Braves, and they probably blow it so the 2 runs up cash is super nice with them!

Urgh just looking at umps today, Kulpa is in Cincy and he's another of the massive under guys. Not sure if pitchers are getting a big zone or not but that's been his MO for years

Urgh just looking at umps today, Kulpa is in Cincy and he's another of the massive under guys. Not sure if pitchers are getting a big zone or not but that's been his MO for years

Yea he def a under guy. Even tho I don’t really look at umps much anymore he one I know.

So strider is juiced to over 17.5 outs. He has only went 6+ innings in 7 of 12 starts, he has never made it 6 innings vs Mets in 4 starts. +145 on under 17.5 outs isn’t a bad idea i don’t think.

Good news is I bet it fairly light and usually if I suck at the day games the late games better!

I guess they still planning on playing the double dip in the bronx? I thought for sure that was gonna get called off also.

Why the hell are tigers not pitching the kid who was scheduled yesterday and instead going with a opener? Makes no sense.

Ugh lost track of time, doing complete lazy betting today. Just fading public dogs.

Dropped the ball on taking Milwaukee, they got up 3 early and that was mismanaged. Had every intention of taking the Crew.

Definitely taking Phils -1.5 and -2.5

Yanks will be a chase, will triple up g2 if they lose g1 if they end up playing

Ugh lost track of time, doing complete lazy betting today. Just fading public dogs.

Dropped the ball on taking Milwaukee, they got up 3 early and that was mismanaged. Had every intention of taking the Crew.

Definitely taking Phils -1.5 and -2.5

Yanks will be a chase, will triple up g2 if they lose g1 if they end up playing

I played Philly -1.5 also. Like the way way they trending lately. I really didn’t expect them to play in ny, I woulda liked to play yanks Ff over against Lynn but whatever.

Reactions: KJ
So I missed the chance to play strider under 17.5 outs at plus money, didn’t expect to see him get bet up to 18.5, juice was way high for under but I did really like it so I did a 2 teamer

Strider un 18.5 outs
Valdez ov 17.5 outs

Paid around +125

Already mentioned berrios ov k’s and Mets Ff. That was bout it. Little on the over in laa, both teams hit lhp pretty well, I don’t trust either pen. Don’t really trust cubs offense lately just figure both those starters prob give up 3 and the pens should do the rest:

Jfc wheeler has 5 k’s already. Can’t believe I didn’t bet him when I saw 7.5. Fuvk. Phillies better cover the -1.5

Those dirty fucj tigers, had some pen guy pitch a inning before putting starter in, I was really interested in Reese Olson k’s when they had him listed as starter other day. I hate when teams do this garbage. I guess it works a lot but it sucks

Sure wish I woulda used that 2 run lead cashed on Mets. Lol. Who knows if jv can hold this lead for 4 innings?

Back