Thursday Discussion Thread

There a couple guys I think there a chance they come low with their k props, hoping anyways. Just have to wait and see.

Not gonna lie, the reds are super tempting to me! Hey @VirginiaCavs , how does lad fair against cutters? I know you mentioned they hit velo before they faced sevi but ashctesft a bit different with that heavy cutter.

No 1st 5s up, with a 10 total they wouldn’t dare make reds Ff 1.5 would they? I’d play that vs Kershaw I think.

There been a bunch of runs in the snakes/nats series but think I lean to lower scoring Ff 2marro.

They have one k total im kinda surprised bout, not a bunch up yet. Not sure if I should go get it or just sleep on it and see where it goes? These things really havnt been moving the way I would expect, no freaking clue who played mad max under against Braves to bring it down? That crazy to me. The guy who up isn’t exactly universally liked but he has punched out 5+ In 9 of 12 starts! One of the ones he didn’t hit 5 he actually went 7 innings vs this team, the thing is his swinging strike rate was still 13% that game. I dunno, I guess I’ll just wait, if it goes up to 5.5 or the juice goes up I’ll pass, if it stays put or juice comes down I’ll probably play. (Can you guess who im talking bout? Lol, we played his k’s ovsr 4.5 last start also!).,

They have one k total im kinda surprised bout, not a bunch up yet. Not sure if I should go get it or just sleep on it and see where it goes? These things really havnt been moving the way I would expect, no freaking clue who played mad max under against Braves to bring it down? That crazy to me. The guy who up isn’t exactly universally liked but he has punched out 5+ In 9 of 12 starts! One of the ones he didn’t hit 5 he actually went 7 innings vs this team, the thing is his swinging strike rate was still 13% that game. I dunno, I guess I’ll just wait, if it goes up to 5.5 or the juice goes up I’ll pass, if it stays put or juice comes down I’ll probably play. (Can you guess who im talking bout? Lol, we played his k’s ovsr 4.5 last start also!).,
He's on track to be an all star

Not gonna lie, the reds are super tempting to me! Hey @VirginiaCavs , how does lad fair against cutters? I know you mentioned they hit velo before they faced sevi but ashctesft a bit different with that heavy cutter.

Dodgers rank 17th in slugging .435 against cutters, 20th in slugging .390 against cutters thrown by righties

I waited around w my thumb in my butt all morning fof glastnow props and now I see he ain’t pitching, lol. Fuckers. Anyone know why they pushing him back?

I assume the dodgers line going up all morning as that most likely a game the asshat chasers are invested in, “no way reds can bear the mighty dodgers 3 in a row, right?”,, WRONG! You damn right they can!

I assume the dodgers line going up all morning as that most likely a game the asshat chasers are invested in, “no way reds can bear the mighty dodgers 3 in a row, right?”,, WRONG! You damn right they can!
Kershaw outs under 17' looks intriguing, esp at +145

Kershaw outs under 17' looks intriguing, esp at +145

I saw him at 18.5 last night and really thought bout, juice was kinda high tho, at 17.5 I think I rather play reds Ff tt ov 1.5. He has been really good In this park but last couple years reds havnt exactly been hitting as well I think they are at moment. Hate this game starts so early, I gotta make up my mind quick so I can get to Illinios, lol.

So torn between reds team total, Ff or game (they been getting to dodgers pen), or taking the fat plus money? Kershaw hasn’t exactly been great lately, he has faced a lot of tough lineups, the cards did smash him in stl but even tho they suck they have always had some decent success vs Kershaw.

I saw him at 18.5 last night and really thought bout, juice was kinda high tho, at 17.5 I think I rather play reds Ff tt ov 1.5. He has been really good In this park but last couple years reds havnt exactly been hitting as well I think they are at moment. Hate this game starts so early, I gotta make up my mind quick so I can get to Illinios, lol.
Great point on Reds FF TT

My fave angle today is Valdez ER under 2' - Framber matches up well with Jays, has been great of late and his outs way too pricey

Ashcraft hasn’t been good at all the past month+ after getting off to a really good start. I think a little of that is he been facing a lot of in division teams, I know this division not very good but there def something to say for familiarity, plus cards and brewers are poor matchups for him, cards smash cutters and milw a team you need to strike out a bunch and that not really his game. Appears lad doesn’t match up as well against the cutter, little concerned the velo been down and he throwing a slider a lot more but not with good results. Maybe I should just stick with reds offense?

Great point on Reds FF TT

My fave angle today is Valdez ER under 2' - Framber matches up well with Jays, has been great of late and his outs way too pricey

Yea, they made several guys 17.5 with ton of juice. Didn’t think any were the kind of slam dunk I would need to pay those prices. I’m kinda interested in his and berrios k’s but trying to get these early games knocked out 1st. I was busy not doing what I shoooda been while waiting for glastnow props and he not pitching, lol, really was hoping to get decent number for his k’s.

I see jays Ff is 1.5 so yea I’d def look more at Framber runs allowed than that. I dunno why but I coulda swore javier was pitching today not Valdez, lol, so I’m all backwards on that! Have to look some more! Lol. My bad.

Ok so think I rather play reds run total but is Ff 1.5 better than 3.5 for game? Yesterday lad pen did a good job till the end but reds have been scoring late runs this series.

Both teams pens have gotten some usage this series, Dodgers way more than reds yesterday. I dunno how good reds pen is but sometime last week I heard somewhere reds pen had one the best WARs in the league, that surprised me.

Im heading across the river as time running out. I’ll work this shot out in my head on the way! Lol

Reactions: KJ
Damn, I see the snakes/nats the 1st victim of the Canadian smoke today, that sucks I liked that Ff under. Canada needs to keep their smoke to themselves! We got enough problems without their smoke Fuckinh up our air!

I wasn’t gonna bother with the salami cause I saw news this morning with reporters a couple places out east and though no way they all playing!

Great price for the Muts Ff today. Don’t get me wrong, playing the Mets vs Braves Is usually suicide and I wouldn’t bet full game as Braves probably find a way to win, that said Mets have had a lot of success vs strider for some reason. I considered JV k’s cause I like playing k’s vs Braves but this Ff price was too nice not to try it.

@KJ I still had that lead by 2 and automatically win thing I guess they leave it there till you use it, or they been doing it every day? Dunno which. Anyways I used it on reds ml, not sure I really expect them to be up 2 at any point but liked the idea of getting 2-1 with it!

@KJ I still had that lead by 2 and automatically win thing I guess they leave it there till you use it, or they been doing it every day? Dunno which. Anyways I used it on reds ml, not sure I really expect them to be up 2 at any point but liked the idea of getting 2-1 with it!
They've been doing it every day the last few days Also even though it's limited to $100, you can bet how ever much you want it's just that only the first $100 is part of the 2 runs promotion

They've been doing it every day the last few days Also even though it's limited to $100, you can bet how ever much you want it's just that only the first $100 is part of the 2 runs promotion

I wasn’t betting that much on reds to sweep lad anyways, lol. I just did 50 to win 110 or whatever it was.

Wish I woulda did it with Mets but we see, so far Ashcraft doing his job. Just need them to get to Kershaw!

I played berrios ov 4.5 k’s when I was over there, -135 to get 5 when he has punched out 5+ in 9 of 12 is just something I can’t pass up, pretty much same thing I said his last start in ny. Juice was only -105 that game, he been more constant at home most his career tho, his last 4 starts vs houston he has went 7 innings in 3 of them including earlier this year in Houston, he only punched out 3 that game but his swinging strike rate says it shoulda been more, prior to that he had fanned at least 5 in last 3 starts vs Stros.

I played berrios ov 4.5 k’s when I was over there, -135 to get 5 when he has punched out 5+ in 9 of 12 is just something I can’t pass up, pretty much same thing I said his last start in ny. Juice was only -105 that game, he been more constant at home most his career tho, his last 4 starts vs houston he has went 7 innings in 3 of them including earlier this year in Houston, he only punched out 3 that game but his swinging strike rate says it shoulda been more, prior to that he had fanned at least 5 in last 3 starts vs Stros.
Had a promotional bet on Kelly o4.5 ks, assume I'll get it back

I thought that's who you were talking about lol, he legitimately has the identical 5 ks in 9/12, went 7 innings last time against the Nats and punched out 10 but they lined him at 4.5

I’d think. What was promo, was his regular number 5.5? I can’t remember. I did like the Ff under, suxks it called off.
No was 4.5, figured he was who you were referencing last night, not Berrios

I thought that's who you were talking about lol, he legitimately has the identical 5 ks in 9/12, went 7 innings last time against the Nats and punched out 10 but they lined him at 4.5

Lol. Nope, berrios. When you said all star I had to look at his numbers but after I did I thought it wasn’t unreasonable. Lol. Thought I said he only fanned 3 in last start? I honestly didn’t even consider kelly cause I’m not a big fan of playing k props vs nats and I was pretty high on the Ff under.

Jesus, 1 strike away and now he out the game? Surely he must have some discomfort or something? Can’t imagine they woulda just pulled him this fast?

Back