Thursday Discussion Thread

Will look live, they don't play for another couple hours but I just love how the general public keeps doubting him. Guy is an ace.

For sure. I do like the way cws matches up with him, if I didn’t hate them so bad that is! I think they get a few off him. Just need cease to be great preventing not throwing 100 pitches in 4 innings trying to fan everyone. Just let that shit come don’t force it and take 10 pitches w every freaking batter which usually what he does when I trust him.

I shoulda covered my ass with cards offense and played Mikolas outs or k’s in case these losers continued not to hit. I was dead on with Mikolas, I was kinda right about Webb, he not punching out our righties but he killing our lefties, Gorman in particular. Fuck, it always something w this team! And their answer is sending down walker, gonna alienate our best prospect, LmAo

I’d think you could get A’s for half that right bout now! The only team not worth a billion plus! Lol. Unless they have that deal locked in to move to vegas, if so their value skyrocketing.

I’d think you could get A’s for half that right bout now! The only team not worth a billion plus! Lol. Unless they have that deal locked in to move to vegas, if so their value skyrocketing.
Not after they move to Vegas, that will be a hot commodity.

Well Fuxk me: cards score nothing thru 5 innings. My bad guys. Hopefully Mikolas and pen can keep the shutout and they accidentally score at some point. Fuck there no way this offense should be so fucking bad!!

Not after they move to Vegas, that will be a hot commodity.

Yea, had to change it up after I remembered that. So happy for their miserably cheap sack of shit owner, making billions despite not spending anything and putting the worst product on field I’ve maybe ever seen! He deserves it!!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Damn. I saw angels jumping on this pitcher and thought sweet trout prob did something, but nope, all Ohtani-son. These Mfers are good with those bonus sucker bets. I’ve won a few in row that I’ve played, it was bound to stop!!

Webb has 5 k’s vs cards lefties. Mother Fuck, I didn’t consider the lefties getting punked, I just didn’t think he would be punching out the righties

Webb pitch count low also, cards gomma let 2 different giants pitchers go 9 innings this series? I just don’t get it, then they option walker to minors like it his fault. This the worst cardinals team I can remember!!

Nootbaar and Gorman, the 1 and 3 hitters have 5 k’s in 6 at bats. That’s a real good way to score nothing!! Fuck I’m sick of this team. I’m fine with them sucking but they usually hit the days I say they will!! Lol

There the 6 clean for Mikolas, now where the fucjing offense. Marmol needs to get the kefties out of lineup. It clear webb more comfy against them throwing the change up

Arenado rolls over on yet another one, he ain’t hitting for shit, but again let’s send the rookie down to minors! Fucjing clowns,

Can cards crAppy pen hold a 1 run lead? I have no clue. I’m assuming they gonna bring Mikolas back out, then if anyone gets on base they go to pen. Our pen can’t deal with that, so bring them in to start inning or give the inning to Mikolas.

Had to go to the store for draft spirits

How the flying fuck are A's and Halos 5-5 and Trout is 0-3?

This day is making less sense by the minute

Cards finally decided to score some runs. I’ve had too many cases this year where shoulda been full game team total instead of 1st 5 and vice versa.

Pissed I wasted the 25 on trout that coulda been more cards ml. Well 50 if I didn’t do Trey also and her probably suck.

The guys after trout, 6 bases, 3 bases, 6 bases, how they know trout go freaking 0fer? I mean it 25 bucks whatever, shit just baffling to me.

If I can actually win cards bet which it getting close, somehow get thru 5 innings tied with white Sox, and have Heaney strike out 6+ I’ll be happy. Not thrilled I missed a few bets I liked cause electric company.

Things you can always count on out West

Halos and Snakes bullpens will always keep the other team in the game

Back