Thursday Discussion Thread

I can’t believe the Mfer strikes out the mvp of the league to get out of inning, he has talent!! He can’t harness it for shit tho

Maybe there hope if he can keep cards at 3!! I thought they could for sure get 1-2 off waino, what’s 1 more? Lol

If 1-2 of nats guys can just get on base in the 4th and turn lineup ovsr so the top seeing him a 3rd time in the 5th there might be hope!!

It really gonna sting if Yadi what beats this bet! Anyone else I would just tip my cap, not this washed up stiff! Lol

I think it finally time for Nelly Cruz to hang it up, dude was the ageless hr hitting wonder but Mfer has 2 bombs since the asb! What good he doing is he can’t hit it out the park?

I think it finally time for Nelly Cruz to hang it up, dude was the ageless hr hitting wonder but Mfer has 2 bombs since the asb! What good he doing is he can’t hit it out the park?

Fucker gets a 89mph fb right over plate and instead of over the fence he just gets it over the infield for a single! Lol

These kids fouling off ton of old man waino pitches, he can’t get any swing and miss today!! Can gray fucking hold up? I don’t know

Need another easy inning by gray!! Man, even if he does that the bottom the 5th be scary. I’d say yank him and don’t let cards big bats see him a 3rd time but I rather have his stuff than anyone in nats pen, lol. The bright side is for him batter seeing him 3rd time prob not a big deal, if more about not walking guys and locating, he does that his stuff will play!

Fucjing yank this loser,, unreal. Cards offense been dead all series anc the kid w best stuff can’t get a out

Cash that shit!! What a job by nats pen. Bases juiced and gotta get goldy and arenado to save the day!!! I know I can cap this shit but for 1st time ever I’ve also had bit a Golden Horseshoe up my ass also! Lol

Heat check add:

Sonny gray ov 4.5 k’s

Few extra days to nurse the hammy, twins need him to come up big in the worst way, not like yanks above fanning a bunch, time to earn his money and pitch well here!! He hasn’t been great lately and hasn’t punched 5+ in several starts, just a feeling he pitches much better tonight, or he gets blown up and twins continue losing to yanks!

Nats got most hits cards have allowed all year., they scrappy! They gave cards all they wanted this series, cards actually lucky to have split! Before coming here they took a couple off Mets! Beware the nats in sept!

I like it. What juice did you get? I was torn between Twins ML and under so this is sort of a nice way to get both

It was fairly cheap, -120 I think.

I don’t like that under man, hope you stay off it. Of course I’m just on twinks Ff tt ov 1.5

I’m just hoping gray good enough to go 5+ innings, that my biggest concern, I don’t really think he gonna make it that far without strikeouts, if he trying to get yanks to hit into outs they probably run him. Cortes been good on extra rest this year but dunno about coming off IL? Plus I still don’t think this dude that great! He has a deceiving delivery but he mostly a 2 pitch guy and I don’t think either is elite. Imo Twins have a good lineup to match up with him and have banged him around before. I love getting the plus money on them just needing the bloop and a blast! But honestly I think they could score more.

I’m just hoping gray good enough to go 5+ innings, that my biggest concern, I don’t really think he gonna make it that far without strikeouts, if he trying to get yanks to hit into outs they probably run him. Cortes been good on extra rest this year but dunno about coming off IL? Plus I still don’t think this dude that great! He has a deceiving delivery but he mostly a 2 pitch guy and I don’t think either is elite. Imo Twins have a good lineup to match up with him and have banged him around before. I love getting the plus money on them just needing the bloop and a blast! But honestly I think they could score more.
You’re talking me into just playing my Twins ML lean

What a gem by Burnes!! Can Peralta follow that with another? I dunno if he healthy yet? They pushed him back to give him little extra time before this start, hard to say if it will help? He certainly capable of punching out a bunch of free swinging giants hitters If he on. They didn’t put a line out for him till just a minute ago and I’m not going back up there just to bet this!!!

Well fresh off the IL looks like Cortes back to beating me, still can’t figure out why teams don’t hit him? Hopefully gray can get this last k he needs to go over.

Where are twins good hitters? Is Buxton hurt again? Jeez, the bottom 4 in their lineup looks like the halo’s ass lineup. I sure the hell didht realize that!

Damn. Double for Sanchez, needed a bomb. Now I need these losers at bottom the order to play small ball and get him home.

Well marlins blew it. I said I couldn’t win them all, if I was gonna lose one that was best one to lose! Man, I think they burnt alcontera out.

Interesting. Assumed Cali was on board
@KJ Just Got Email This Morning... They Are ALWAYS Listening... Hahaha

Hey California!

Football season is right around the corner and California STILL does not have mobile sports betting. Nearly half of the country can place legal, safe bets on sports from their mobile devices, but Californians still cannot. Come this November you can vote for change by voting YES on Proposition 27, which will authorize online sports betting in California, in partnership with the state’s Tribes. The tax revenue generated by legalizing online sports betting will be dedicated to solving California’s homelessness and mental health crisis, providing the state with hundreds of millions of dollars in dedicated, annual funding—for the first time—to address some of the state’s most pressing challenges.

What is Prop 27?
DraftKings is supporting a ballot initiative (Prop 27) to fight homelessness and fund mental health and addiction treatment in California by regulating and taxing safe and responsible online sports betting. It’s a win-win for you and the State of California! If you’d like to learn more about Prop 27 and why you should vote YES, check out the website here [prop27sports.com] .

Not sure you’re registered to vote or want to check your voter registration status? Check out the California voter registration site here [https://registertovote.ca.gov/] and make sure your registration is up to date!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back