Thursday Discussion Thread

I didht even realize there been 8 games w a -400 fav this year! 2-6? That hilarious! $100 bets woulda netted what like 1600-1800!!

History is what it is. This number outperforms 80% 95% of the time. Have fun with it.

Against Mutts tonight. Even if it hits what a terrible line for any baseball game
Already on my boys (+2*) lol, and I'm gonna throw a lil' on the Rox tt over 2* at plus money also.

Fukk it, I've blown money before on stupider shit...

Put in perspective a 75% hit rate is 120-40.and that would obviously be an historic season. Crazy odds this year

And I never did check to see what the live odds were after that first inning on the total.

Just as well, that was a nice game...

:cheers3:

Jesus. What a horrific 1st inning by McKenzie. Seattle never does that when they Favs! Lol. Only bright side he got a k and maybe he can settle down, he pretty good about still going 6 innings even when he has a bad inning like that.

McKenzie ugh….

Most the time he still manages to right the ship and give them innings. Biggest issue he threw a lot of pitches and we need those for k’s. I’m not overly concerned yet, obviously woulda preferred a better start but it stil fixable:

Glad I didn't dabble in any of that under live shit after that first inning...

After cards got 3 did you see where it was? I’d think might have been up to 12 or something? I dunno tho, I don’t pay attention to live bases so no real clue how much they move?

After cards got 3 did you see where it was? I’d think might have been up to 12 or something? I dunno tho, I don’t pay attention to live bases so no real clue how much they move?
No I was already done at the park with my dog and stopped by the pub to see what was going on with the ESPN ticker. It was already 3-2 in the third and didn't check any further.

Figured my over 7* was gold, but it took awhile.

This one's for you @2daBank ...if it hits, I'll need you to give me a college football game to put the winnings on.

2- teamer

$20 to win $602

Rockies -1 +501
Reds -1 +416

Man, I thought they might let McKenzie go another inning, I doubt he woulda got there anyways., I feel like he been a pain in my ass, when I don’t play his k’s he goes out and fans double digits! Felt like 5.5 was solid value, normally he woulda went 7 in this game and I’d think he fans 6 more often than not. Seattle kinda tinkered w their lineup today and didn’t have bunch of swing and miss stacked together. The frustrating thing bout this is my initial lean of full game under 7.5 was spot on, even the reasoning for why I liked full game instead of 1st 5 (as I mentioned both pitchers had tendency to give up early runs but then settle in and pitch deep!). Not sure why I do that shit to myself? I have the correct play and I go and do something else!! Lol

Reason I like full game u7.5 instead of Ff which usually all I play for unders is cause both these starters tend to go deep into games but Marco in particular can give some up along the way, feel like there could easily be 4 runs thru 5 innings but still go under for game with these guys ability to pitch into 7th and solid pens backing them up!!

And instead I played McKenzie k prop. lol. I’m a idiot.

Tribe don’t hit lhp very well but they did just get after Snell, Gonzales clearly a totally different kind of pitcher. His pitch to contact style prob sets up well to limit the cle offense. Marco has not been good lately but I do think ya gotta give him benefit of the doubt here. I see no reason McKenzie doesn’t shine here; he should go 6+ minimum and only give up a few runs, lean to the under 7.5 and would be interested in tristen k number.,,

That last line what ruined it! Lol

This one's for you @2daBank ...if it hits, I'll need you to give me a college football game to put the winnings on.

2- teamer

$20 to win $602

Rockies -1 +501
Reds -1 +416

was the -1 really necessary!?!? That super greedy!! How annoying will it be if they win by 1!? Lol.

I think I would have did each separate parlayed with twins Ff +140 since I really like the twinks Ff, if that hits and just one of those huge dogs it be nice enough payout!!

Hopefully McKenzie the only loss, seems we have taken 1 loss on every card this week (after Sunday where I lost 2 of 3)., Just can’t put together the sweep, that cause I been doing a 20buck parlay w them all every day, the minute I don’t do one of those I will sweep the card! That has happened so many times this year! Lol

What else can I say for tonight that will cash but I won’t be on?? Lynn should go over 5.5 k’s and as much I hate to say it cws ff -.5 prob the right play.

Played twins ff and tt over 1.5

A’s ff the only other one I thought bout. Problem is the +.5 is only like +110! Feel like should be more like +150! Cheap fucks, they want me to play A’s they need to make them more appealing!! I could def see it tied 1-1 or 2-2 after 5 but not enough plus money with the half run.

Chi Sox getting +105 laying the half run in Ff ain’t a bad bet at all. I’ll take lynn to out perform lyles all day any day, even if cws struggles vs any rhp w a pulse!!

I think they will let Jordan Lyles go at least 6, and his number was 3.5, so we’ll see….

Twinks Ff ov 1.5 cashes easy, doesn’t look like gonnna get the plus money on them Ff tho, archer making sure of that.

Bang. There the gausman k prop in the bag! Whew. Was getting worried he was gonna get run from game before he got there.

so cashed the cards total, gausman, twinsFf tt, Lost McKenzie k’s and prob not gonna cash twins Ff but still a winning day.

Glad it hit 2. Means just a small loss on the Lyles prop for me.

I sure woulda liked to hit the plus money on twins Ff ml. Woulda made it pretty good day, kinda just meh if they lose. Once again didn’t listen to myself. In my original post talking bout it I said “prob better just to put the whole bet on twins Ff tt ov 1.5 cause they will have to score at least 2 to win Ff anyways”, but instead I split it up like a moron wanting to get some that +140, just not smart.

I seriously had both losers right on my original thoughts but end up switch off the under in Seattle for McKenzie k’s and split the twins play like a dumb ass, after specifically saying I shouldn’t do that! One these days I’ll learn! Prob not! Lol

Did Judge HR +210 and o1.5 bases -105. Zero capping went into this, washing the sleep out my eyes atm

Twinkies got a rally going in 5th, can they actually make up all the runs archer gave up? I’d take a push. Lol.

Back