Thursday Discussion Thread

Damn, Carrasco gonna have to wait till 3rd to cash, thought he was gonna get Gomes to finish 2nd w 5.

I fucking had Cortes k’s and outs wrote down but only played the k’s like a dumb ass. His outs was easy as shit!!

Carrasco cashes easy but Cortes doesn’t get a chance to pitch 8th. I doubt he woulda got 2 more anyways but I thought it was pretty dumb to take him out, at 89 pitches and very little in way of high stress pitches, and it still being a tied game I thought they should have let him pitch the 8th at least if not deeper!! Obviously had he got into trouble you go to pen but not giving him a chance when he was cruising was weak, and they might pay for it as the pen lets 1st 2 reds reach in 8th!! I guarantee that wouldn’t have happened had Cortes still been pitching!! Another case of pathetic babying of these pitchers!! What really dumb is I bet if he had a no hitter going they send him back out!!! If that the case then you should send him back out!!

When rodon gave up 3 straight singles to load bases w no outs I said this a great spot if you on his k prop, sure enough he strikes out the side and brewers get nothing: lol

Fuxk. Burnes threw a ton of fucking pitches in that 3rd inning. Gave up 2 runs on 1 freaking single, all a sudden he went from cruise control to 52 pitches thru 3 innings:, enough to make me worry a bit!

Needed that nice easy 10 pitch 4th inning after throwing 30ish in 3rd! Back on track as long he don’t run into more trouble.

Strong 5th by Burnes, gave up a double but no runs and didn’t take many pitches. Thru 5 innings at 74 pitches so in great shape to go 6 at least, just gotta get 3 more outs and in great shape to have a long leash.

Milw trailing by 1 but they were able to run rodon pitch count up and get him out the game after 5 so they should have the edge going into later stages of this game. They gotta be kicking themselves for getting nothing in 2nd inning tho!! Bases juiced w no outs and the next 3 guys strike out!!

Milw trailing by 1 but they were able to run rodon pitch count up and get him out the game after 5 so they should have the edge going into later stages of this game. They gotta be kicking themselves for getting nothing in 2nd inning tho!! Bases juiced w no outs and the next 3 guys strike out!!

And just like that Brew crew get to giants pen soon as Rodon leaves! This should inspire Burnes to come out and pitch a clean 6th!!

Boom baby. Burnes cashes his total outs and strikeout prop. Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze and this was one those times!
Really needed an 8th k from Rodon for a massive game but those Burned props make it better than avg

Really needed an 8th k from Rodon for a massive game but those Burned props make it better than avg

He needed to have more guys in scoring position, he fanned everyone in those spots. Pitch count just ballooned on him. Milw did a pretty good job in that regard considering how much they struggle w lefties. I was close to playing him also but it was another line that got bet way high, had it still been -130 I prob woulda played him but -170 I couldn’t do it. So it cost me the 1st win of day but saved me a loss in last game, lol.

Back