Bowl record 2007/2008 season

ATS, 12-4, +20000
HT, 8-3, +5900
ML Dog, 2-0, +5200
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200
Tease 0-1, -2200

Total, 22-11, +24600

Just pulled up a few threads from the end of last CFB season.. Great run at the end in CFB (12-4 ATS in Bowls), as was the NFL season. I think my best overall FB season ever but not sure as 2005 was pretty good also as I recall.. But that is the past. Record now starts at :

CFB 0-0, $0

Like my first play alot and am not going to f*ck around as I have been looking at this one for some time.

Miami-Ohio -3, -120; 5 units

add:

Ore st -2.5, -110; 4 units

Miami Ohio -3 2H -110, 2 units

Ore st -2.5, -105 2H, 4 units

My brief thoughts in random order:

-RH's come into the year very hungry after disappointing loss to C Mich in MAC championship which cost them a bowl game.

- Welcome back-- 17 starters (8 on offense, 9 on defense) including 3 of 5 lineman on both sides of the ball.

- Linebackers -- good luck Vandy going against this-- returning MAC defensive POY Clayton Mullins and all conference preseason pick Caleb Bostic.

-Vandy- entire offensive line is gone. Add to that the early departure of WR Bennet to the draft and its hard to figure how this team is going to score.

I don't think this will be close. M of O at home with a much more experienced team, hungry and a little pissed off.. Yep. I have a lot of notes on this game. Questions or those with opposing perspectives are welcome..

Adding a top unit season win total bet tommorow.. Shopping the line around now..

:cheers:

Lean-

Buff.

Last edited:
Have already played a lot this week but started looking at this one bout an hour ago and am starting to dig it a bit.

Great bases run...keep up the splendid work.

Have already played a lot this week but started looking at this one bout an hour ago and am starting to dig it a bit.

Great bases run...keep up the splendid work.

Thanks BAR.. Think its my best play of the weekend..

Just such a huge advantage to open at home in front of a big crowd with a bunch of returning starters on defensive incl POY and looking across the line of scrimmage and seeing 5 offensive lineman that haven't started a single game in their career. Add to that-- I think m of o's offense will be pretty effective.. IMO - if we get neutral or only slightly negative turnover margin-- this one will be on ice by mid 3rd Q.

What up Tee, great hit on the Cards tonight. Just out of curiosity, I've seen you play anywhere between 2 and 5 units.....what is your single unit size? Thanks in advance for your response bud and wish you nothing but the best this upcoming CFB/NFL season :cheers:

Well, Well TD, made it in here already. Nice, was looking into this one (not sure if you saw my thread or not) but was leaning UNDER myself...any thoughts from this perspective? Either way, BOL to ya bro!

Jealous of your line, T, I am only seeing 3.5 and 4. Taking Ohio ML -168 on Matchbook instead.

What up Tee, great hit on the Cards tonight. Just out of curiosity, I've seen you play anywhere between 2 and 5 units.....what is your single unit size? Thanks in advance for your response bud and wish you nothing but the best this upcoming CFB/NFL season :cheers:

unit is a nickle and I play from 2 to 6 units.. Most I have ever played is 10 units but that is extremely rare and almost always in Vegas.. Been doing this awhile.. My approach is to be very selective and I stump that approach to anyone that will listen.. I eliminate alot of plays I really like...

I learned the hard way and the tuition was very expensive.. Best approach for me was to increase my unit value and play fewer games. I found that I was risking the same amount of money each week but my win % went way up..

Understand the "Fondy / SportsNut style (lots of plays) and it is very effective for some, just never worked for me.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Well, Well TD, made it in here already. Nice, was looking into this one (not sure if you saw my thread or not) but was leaning UNDER myself...any thoughts from this perspective? Either way, BOL to ya bro!

VAndy won't score much so yes I endorse the under..:cheers:

Miami-Ohio v. Vandy

on ESPNU by the way.

degen special. While everyone else is watching the main games, I'm watching Mi-oh v. Vandy:36_11_6:

"Main games"? Given tonights lineup even if I had no action this would be either number one or two I'd watch.

Ya me to bro looking for a possible HT play in the in the Pac 10 game.. Gl to you this year
Yeah man, BOL to you as well. Larger card than I expected for me tonight but will certainly be selective moving forward. Give us a heads-up on any 1/2 time action...I'll be up drinking and watching my favorite past time:)

:7_17_4:

good to see ya. Hopefully once I get paid I will join you in some wagers. Bol bro holla at me.....

:shake:

add:

Ore st -2.5, -110; 4 units

leaned this one all day and think OSU D can do enough with newcomers.. Playing it..:smiley_acbe:

add:

Ore st -2.5, -105 2H, 4 units

ended up with a much bigger card than I expected on opening night.. Think OSU is settling in nicely on offense. Big play ability

Back