Thursday - Bitch Thread... CMU Just Mailed it in

C

chaz

They went for it on 4th down and we are still in the 2nd quarter.

Talk about getting fucked.:down:

and when they were on 4th and goal at the 2 they :moose:kicked a fg!!! I really don't understand it........................

another fixed game...coach tells them to go for 4th and it leads ot an easy 7 for BC.

More screwy bullshit from these piece of shit conferences

and now this fucking idiot form canada can't even catch a ball wide open

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....

then please explain to me why in the 2nd q being only down by 1 TD you would go for 4th down in your OWN Territory?

I cant believe the coach said they actually meant to go for it. This can't be real.......4th and 8??? where was that play on 4th and inches???

speachless.......

I think somebody messed up and the coach is being a man and taking the blame. No way he could have been serious.

Watching the game ...wow...
Started off bad when CM caught the ball for a first then fumbled out of bounds and it was rules a no catch...
Next play RB gets the first down then gets a shitty spot from the ACC Crew no first down....
Then 2nd and less then 1 on the 2 and the dumbfuck coach of CM brings in a new QB ....THEN the dumbfuck PASSES the ball TWICE...
Then dumbass goes for it on 4th and 8 from his own 24..
Then the Dumbass calls a Timeout with 20 secs left to the half with BC having the ball...wtf...CM had no time outs left what the fuck is this dude smoking...
Oh and the Dropped Bomb from the wide open Canadian fuck...jeez....tough way to lose the dough...
Have to see how the CM team comes out....they have played right there with them but just blown plays, bad calls and a Dumbfuck for a coach...should be 10-7 or better...sigh:hairout:

i'm loving...i know i'm the minority here but we'll see what happens in the 2nd half i'm not comfortable right now on bc pulling away. i think the first 2 series we will get a better idea of what will happen

good frank , a sensible man agrees with me. I said ACC crew BS calls atleast 3 or 4 of them in the in game thread and they all called me blind lol.

my 6 year old niece can catch better than the cmu recievers

why not quit throwing to johnson and maybe try to go to Linson????

i hear ya guys...total bullshit.

I say they break that Canadian's arm who dropped the ball.

I bet you he will catch it the next time.

all that as gone wrong and we still have a shot boys. Thats why were smart and take the points I guess. This would have been easier if we didnt have bozo the clown on the sidelines.

NickFazekas said:
I cant believe the coach said they actually meant to go for it. This can't be real.......4th and 8??? where was that play on 4th and inches???

speachless.......

i'm not doubting he said this, but there is no way he meant it. I honestly think they forgot what down it was.

Tarheel Brn&Bred said:
i'm not doubting he said this, but there is no way he meant it. I honestly think they forgot what down it was.

Really hard to imagine forgetting what down it is

bc defensive coorfinator either sucks or his players are stupid....why on 4th and goal with a spread formation the qb wasn't spied i have no clue i was yelling before it was even snapped hes been running all night congrats cmu backers

FUCK BC they had that damn game.... why in the beginning of the 4th qtr up by 21 do they not run the ball? esp with there qb not playing great? anyone?

i hear ya...they blew it...i counted on great coaching from bc as they normally show but tonite they didn't show we had a cover in the bag even allowing td but coaching staff fucked up it happens

We'll have our fair share of those games this year... sucks on the first one of the year we're watching live, but it will happen.

Congrats CMU backers.

Back