ThursDay Bases

gl on it blood...my dam computer was acting up and I missed it so hopefully it hits for you

hey fellas, I am here but just thought I would take while off from posting. As normal, I stayed up late last nite capping and played every game and most totals and as normal, I added my RL -1's this morn when they became available. I didnt post cause I thought I may be giving everyone eye strain with all of the plays I make everyday of MLB season. I know yall get tired of lokking.
I have two U on Atlanta Braves -119,Cincinnati Reds -160 and Boston Red Sox -130 both ML & RL with all of them parlayed and RR. I have Lost on Tex already. Just played the Jays and O's ML only at decent #

Hope everyone has a Great nite

hey fellas, I am here but just thought I would take while off from posting. As normal, I stayed up late last nite capping and played every game and most totals and as normal, I added my RL -1's this morn when they became available. I didnt post cause I thought I may be giving everyone eye strain with all of the plays I make everyday of MLB season. I know yall get tired of lokking.
I have two U on Atlanta Braves -119,Cincinnati Reds -160 and Boston Red Sox -130 both ML & RL with all of them parlayed and RR. I have Lost on Tex already. Just played the Jays and O's ML only at decent #

:crying::eyes:

agree O's, never get tired of looking at winners from such a great capper. Keep crushing...and posting. Bol

Thanks for the comments guys. We had a good nite over all cept for the GS and Texas. From the plays listed above we were up 19.40 U for a total on the yr of 117.90 U

GL on Friday

:moneysmile:

Only 4.5 months into year but i think we have our CTG Capper of the Year for 2013. You had a great CBB season and now crushing MLB. Keep up the great work.

P2W, buddy, dont do that to me. I am not one of the in crowd here. I just post what I play and hope it does someone some good...usually make a bit of beer $$ and maybe we can bounce our plays off of each other and all win some coin

Thanks Player....I look forward to ur Fri Discussion thread as Weather will be a big factor on Friday. I see a bunch I like tomorrow but will wait to play them after a better weather update

Keep up the good work P2W

Back